Part title

* Tory *

My eyes fluttered open as I took in my surroundings. This was not my room, much less the bed. Heck, this wasn't even my shirt!

"Oh, you're awake." A voice startled me and I jolted up in fright.

I saw Ben beside me on the bed, with his dark hair disheveled, fiddling with his phone. "About time you woke up."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF AM I DOING HERE BEN."

"Shh..." He put a finger to my lips without breaking his gaze from his phone. "You might wake up daddy dearest."

He looked up. "You could at least thank me for letting you wear my clothes."

He clearly didn't notice that we were in the same bed.

"Why am I here Ben. " I snarled.

"Now that's something you should ask yourself. Why you stumbled into my room kissing a certain Jason and pushed me off my own bed, terrifying me?" His eyes suddenly burst into flames. And I mean literal flames. Ben yelped in pain. "Great Scot, it hella burns!!!"

I stared at him, mouth open. How did it get to this? "I'm really sorry, Ben. I never wanted to kiss Jason."

"GET ME SOME WATER OR SOMETHING, IT HURTS...!"

"And I want to say that you can hate me for the rest of my life, and I will stay far away from you as possible," I swore.

Shelton burst into the room with a bucket of ice and dumped it onto Ben's head. Since when did he...?

"Woman! I was burning to death and all you cared was about apologizing to me? IT WAS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION! YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR PRIORITIES GIRL." Ben huffed. "And I didn't say kiss! I said kill."

WHAT?!

Wait wait wait.

I killed Jason.

"Then why are you angry at me? You're the one who wanted Jason's head!" I crossed my arms.

"Because...." Ben trailed off with a sheepish smile. "It's really cute when you get furious."

I scanned his face, wondering if he was lying. "Where's the body?"

Ben's eyes widened. "Jason didn't actually die, Tory."

"Then what's that?" I pointed to an object next to his bed-a disfigured lump of flesh with blonde hair growing out at on end.

"Ahh, Tory, haven't you heard of the ultimate prop master Hiram?" Hi jumped into the room from the window. "Muahahhahaha!"

"Your reaction was epic, Tor!" Shelton grinned. "Now it is certifiable to be on YouTube."

And I jumped out of the window and fell to my death in a pit of wolves.

LOOOOL JK.

It was interesting (but extremely disturbing when I reached to the "disfigured lump of flesh". *shudders*) and, as always, random.

MUAHEHEHHEHEHEHE.

kbai aj xoxo