Introducing Kindle Vella

Dear reader,

Dear reader,

Thank you so much for reading my books, I truly hope you are enjoying them. It means the world to me to have you here! I can't wait for you to see what happens next in "Elemental Queen", the 2nd book in the "Elemental Heir" series!

To continue reading, please find me on Kindle Vella. Brenya and Dristan's story will now be continued there, on the Kindle app, in real time, as it is written! Once completed, it will be published on Amazon. Unfortunately, Kindle Vella is only currently available for those inside the U.S.A.

For those of you outside of the U.S.A, I will announce when "Elemental Queen" has been completed and when it is published on Amazon for worldwide purchase. I apologize deeply for the inconvenience to those in other countries, I know it sucks to wait. But, this is the path forward that I have chosen, and will be the best way for me to earn financial support for my work. For those with access to Kindle Vella, I will leave the link below, as well as in my bio.

 For those with access to Kindle Vella, I will leave the link below, as well as in my bio

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B0C9R6VZVV

Any support from my loving readers is so very appreciated, and I cannot thank you enough for supporting my career as an author! I could never have gotten this far without all of you. Please know, I hold each and every one of you close to my heart.

Much love to you all,

K.J. Ferguson