Trust

"If the words don't add up, its usually because the truth wasn't included in the equation"
-unknown

( every time you see a chapter with that red pin dot it means it's a long chapter)

"Ahhh we living La Vida Loca baby!!!!" Monique shouted as they boarded off the plane. The ladies decided to take a trip away from the men for the week in Rio De Janeiro, everyone was planing this trip for over a month.

Vernisha did not join the rest of the girls because of the little altercation with Ashley she had back at home, so this trip was and is going to be drama free.

" I can't believe we're in Brazil!!!" Sapphire shouted raising her hands in the air while bumping into Monique.

" see sia I love your sister Elise I do , but boo boo kitty over there got one more time to bump into me without apologizing" Monique said with frustration.

" can we please just enjoy the Beauty and not get into it, please for me bubba" sia cooed while poking her bottom lip and caressing Monique's face

"Ugh, fine you lucky I love you"

" ok ladies it's best that we call the guys to let them know we landed safely" Whitney shouted towards the group as she run from the luggage conveyor to catch up.

The ladies took out their phones and called the guys who answered except for one " Hakeem" sia calls three times but no answer which was strange because Hakeem never leave his phone; unattended or discharge, but sia just shrugged it off I mean it's not a big deal there's a first for everything

"Everybody talk to their boo's?" Sapphire asked.

Everyone said yes except for Ashley and sia.

"Hakeem not answering his phone, I called three times" sia sighed.

" see this how it start next time he's going to answer, but it's not going to be him but some hoe." Ashley commented bitterly.

" I'm sure that's not the case, he's probably busy Ashley" Whitney gritty through her teeth.

" no one requested your input ash" sapphire said quickly after Whitney.

" I'm aware that it wasn't requested but it was inspired" Ashley snapped back.

"Oh, see I knew we should of left that bitch at home we haven't been here for 5 minutes and shit is already taking a left" Monique whispered in sia'a ear.

" look ash,I trust Hakeem if he isn't answering then he's probably at work or asleep I mean the time zone is different here" sia said calm and collectively not being fazed by Ashley bitterness.

" mhm I bet he reall busy" Ashley said smartly underneath her breath while dragging the L.

Sia rolled her eyes and made a promise to her self to never be bothered by bitter women even if it starts with Ashley her so called "best-friend" .

" okaaaaay, anywho while we're here in rio we will be touring starting tomorrow at sugarloaf Mountain, then Corcovado -Cristo redentor." Elise quickly butt in changing the subject.

"Then on Tuesday we'll be touring in Morro Da Urca then do a little sightseeing" sapphire said cheekily.

" last but not least we'll be paragliding or sailing or whatever at ESTILO VOO LIVRE- Asa Delta e Parapente!!" Whitney shouted excitingly, living the mood back up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Man I can't believe they haven't been in rio for ten minutes yet and sia Manage to call you three times" Robert snickered.

" well yeah I'm trying to ignore her as much as possible she's starting to smother me and it's to much for a nigga ;wish she can stop" keem said cooly.