Moving on?

"Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough."
-WordPress

Sia laid in bed in the fetal position with tears streaming down her face, every flash back made her grip her legs tighter, stronger, and painful.

As she starts to doze off her mind began to reminisce about the painful events that occurred earlier........

Flashback

"Sia-si, when were you going to tell me about this?"

Sia just stared harshly into hakeems soul.

"Hakeem I think you should leave."
Ash said in the most angry tone.

Hakeem ignored ashley and began creeping up towards sia.

"GET. AWAY. FROM. ME."
Sia gritted.

"Oh my God sia!"

Monique said in a panic as she watches blood trickling out of sias nose.

"Sisi you need to calm down, please hes not worth it for goodness sake sisi please calm down;your nose!"

Elise broke down watching her baby sister nose pour a great amount of blood.
Robert tilted sias head, as khalid grabbed tissues to stuff up her nose to stop the bleeding.

A peep did not come out of whitney during the whole situation she was to confused, scared, and hurt to speak.
Whitney did not know what possessed her to do what she was about to do, but the moment it all clicked together she walked over to hakeem.

*Smack*

Whitney slapped hakeem as hard as her strength can summon up.
Joey ran towards Whitney pulling her back by her waist.

"HAKEEM LEAVE NOW!!!!" Ash screamed.

Without another word keem walked out the door..

Sia awakened from her nightmare screaming.

"Sia Sia wake up!"

Sia eyes flew open but soon regret it as she was face to face with the person she hated the most in her life.

" why are you here." Sia ask in a deep voice.

"Sia, baby please listen."

Hakeem kneeled by the bed with glossy red eyes, signs that shows he might have been crying but sia didn't give a damn.

"Sia, I fucked up I know but baby I'm going to be honest with you. I didn't plan to cheat on you it just happened and I feel like shit, and not because I got caught but because you're pregnant with my child. I'm going to feel guilty for the rest of my life for every time I'll look at our baby, I know I would see the hurt I caused-"

"how many?"

Sia cut keem off quickly she didn't give a damn about whatever script he rehearsed to try to get her to forgive him and take him back.