Farewell. . .Father

Chapter 10

Well after the birth of Princess Inomei and Ayamei, Obito, Madara and the Ten Tails attacked. . .

The Day It Happened . . .
Arrgh!! It's the Ten Tails run for your life!!!!
(Ten Tails Screeching/People Dying)
Our family and the Sarutobi family were the toughest there so we were lead
I was chosen to take the lead in the first battle against The Ten Tails.
"Right Fire, Water and Earth styles surround the Beast the rest with kunai and shurikens find a safe place for the people, on the count of three all styles combine into one and attack 1 2 3 ATTACK!!!"
Naruto took lead now
"Pervy-Sage And Dad lets created a massive Rasengan defeating the Masked man ready go (Shouting) RASENGAN. . .Yes he has been defeated"

Many lives were lost (just regular people) but we will not back down ever but then it happened...

(Me) "Madara you won't get away with this don't UNDERESTIMATE THE UZUMAKI AND SARUTOBI CLAN"

"Huh YOU WILL SUFFUR ALL OF YOU AND I WILL START A NEW ERA WITH HATRED AND PAIN. . . DIE"

As Madara Charges at Mishima while she is off guard with in a flash Minato stands in front of her making Madara kill him with is Lighting Sword.

"Father Nooooo" (Sound of the sword going through Minato stomach)
(Madara)" Huh the famous Minato Namikaze is dead tsk"

As Kushina locks Madara with her justu which is a clone the rest of the family run over to Minato, then Kushina holds him in her hands. . .
" I guess this is the end huh, before I go I've got something to say to all of you starting with Naruto"
"Naruto you have been the best son ever don't stop being the best #1 knuckle-Head Ninja."
"Kushina you made me a man thank you I will never forget the day we met and I fell in love with you thanks for being there for me" (Naruto and Kushina hug Minato)
"And Mishima I need to tell you something serious okay?"
"What is it Dad?"
"Your the Daughter Of The Sage Of The Six Paths I'm so sorry I didn't tell you later I knew your Real Dad so well but he died saying I should protect you and raise you as my own I still love Mishima"
"Dad I-I don't know what to say it's an honour to be told such great news but I will still love no matter what"
(They all give Minato a big hug then he passes away, they all cry and finish off Madara)
Kushina uses half of Kurama and created a flaming fist taking out all the chakra from Madara, Naruto uses his Barrage making him really weak and Mishima finishes the job by using the flying raijin to kill him now they move onto The Ten Tails (Also Mishima is the true jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails and now everyone knows that)
The jonin and the Sarutobi clan have drained the Ten Tails Chakra now it up to Mishima " Right Shi No eien no daiyamondo (Eternal Diamond Of Death)
Once it had been defeated Kushina used her justu to seal the ten tails into Mishima also the ten tails in this story does not look like the original one it's like Kurama but the top of the tails are black same with the ears and on his forehead he has the Rinne Sharingan on it forehead.

After the war we all rebuilt the Village... again it took long too but it was worth it. Mom said that my original Father left something behind so I can remember him it was like the 1st Hokage' necklace but in green.
Since Father died we had a proper goodbye to Dad and urm yeah Mom was so devastated but he was the Hero Of The Hidden Leaf Village. . .