Bullies

I've been getting bullied in school, two boys called Tadashi and Mamoru so I told my closet friend Aitsumè Sasuke's sister she told me."Mishima don't worry I'll go talk to them and tell them to stop" (Aitsumè goes to talk to the boys then she gets picked on so I run over to her) "STOP THATS IT you two pick on girls because 1. Your Mean 2.Hentai and 3.Idiots" they boys reply " How dare you just because your Fake Dad died that your acting like a smelly Ugly Girl hahahaha". I charged with anger "You little fat BRAT that's it Nipou: Seal Of The 10 Tails I turned into the Ten Tails coat I started to beat up those guys and at one point I dashed and punched them both in the jaw Kakashi then came to stop me and sealed the 10 tails back into me, Kakashi later said."Mamoru, Tadashi never EVER DO THAT to your newest Hokage (People Whisper) yep that's right Princess Mishima is the New 4th Hokage do you hear me!!!". "Yes Kakashi-Sensei sorry Princess Mishima."
Later on that day I got a note in my Hokage Mansion Office that I will have a coronation for me being the Hokage.

At The Coronation
There were Traditional Uzumaki Music I even got Menma Naruto's Friend to play his flute. Food (Ramen, Meat, Fish etc) Drinks and Dancers also a band and fireworks it was amazing then I had to give a Speech.
Ladies and Gentlemen I Give you Princess Mishima Of Konohagakure.

Today We are gathered her together to celebrate many things but I will be crowned your Hokage today. 4 Great People which you may know, First Lord Hashirama Senju said to me Never give up for you have many things to protect.
Next Tobirama Senju said With love and kindness brings peace to many people and Nations.
Lord Hiruzen Sarutobi said Becoming something new is a different chapter in your life hold on to that memory that's makes you special in your own way.
Then Minato Uzumaki told me You don't need someone to complete you for you are you and nobody can change that.
And let me tell you all something now        As Long As There Is Love, There Will Be No Hate And The Struggle You're In Today Is The Only Way You Can Be Strong!!! I'am the 4th Hokage And Today A New Chapter Of Our Lives Have Begun, So Make Many Memories For You Only Have One Life!!!!!!!!

Ladies And Gentlemen I Give you Lady Mishima Of Konohagakure, Yondaime Hokage (Meaning 4th Hokage) Konoha Yellow Flash, Child Of The Prophecy And Saviour Of The World.
(They Give Her The Jōnin Jacket and on top The Hokage Coat And Hat) And Her Shinobi Alliance Force Helpers are Hatake Kakashi And Nara Shikaku.
I think at one point I said there were all small i meant the kids not the adults like Guy Sensei.
The Presenter then seals The Strength Of A Hundred Seals onto her head.
(Mishima) My Chosen Office Helper Is Lady Mifune, Thank you and by the way
They all clap and continue the celebration...
Hey Guys TrevboyOtaku here I just want to say sorry for not updating my schedule has been really tight also I hope I haven't confused you around the end so let me make this clear the Office helpers are Lady Mifune and my personal Anbu' are Shikaku & Kakashi