Best fronds

On earth, Before the box.

Anne was in a thrift shop, Looking at the shop owner, who was an old lady asleep. Beside her was an old man looking at shirts, he picks one up and talks about how nice it it to himself. Him and the shop keeper being the only ones in the shop along with anne. "All right, Anne. You can do this." Anne said out loud trying to encourage herself, not really wanting to steal a music box from a shop. She took a deep breath in and out, calming herself down. She grabbed the music box from the top shelf, It looked old and had four coloured gems, Yellow, Pink, Green and Blue. She puts the box in her bag, while Sasha, Marcy and Y/n stand outside. Sasha gave Anne a thumbs up from outside as she leaves. 

They all go over to the park, not far from the shop. The box looked old and like a 'bad' gift to give to her in Y/n's opinion, But if this worked, marcy and them did it. Anne opened the box and there was a huge white flash. Anne bolted up. "Guys, guys, guys. I just had the craziest dream. I was trapped in a world of frog pe- oh." The plantars were looking at Anne. HopHop croaked. "right." She said totally forgetting that Y/n was clung to her legs. " Hey, Anne. Sleep good?" Sprig asks looking at Anne somewhat, confused on why the other young teen was clinging onto her softly snoring. "Careful, boy! It could be hungry." HopHop intervened not trusting the two humans in front of him. "For your guts!" Polly finished, Quite exited to fight something. Y/n just clung onto Annes legs and slightly moved. Y/n was a heavy sleeper, Disturb them in there sleep and your as good as gone. Anne knew this from experience. "Dude, relax. I am not gonna eat something that clearly doesn't bathe and quiet down y/n is still asleep." Anne stated looking at the fly buzzing around HopHop. "Fair point." "See? Told you it was harmless." Sprig happily explained. "Hmph. For now." HopHop sassily said, turning round and going upstairs. " Just give me an excuse to use old Doris here." The bloodthirsty Pollywog chuckled.

"I think the little one wants to kill me." "Yup." He agreed. "Do you know when they will wake up?" Sprig questioned, Looking at Y/n, Anne shrugged. "They will wake up soon." "So, you must be so excited to be trapped in another world. Very jealous." Sprig looked at Anne. "It's not all that. I miss my home and my stuff and especially... my friends. Without them, I just feel kind of lost. You know? But im glad i have Y/n." Anne explained. "oh. Well, then, why don't I be yours and y/n friend in the meantime? Cause im Another frog!" Sprig requests wanting some friends. Sure y/n and Anne didn't fit in but he didn't either! "You?" "me!" "you." Anne was a bit unsure. "Come on. It'll be fun! What did you and y/n do with your other friends together?" "Everything. Marathon dumb TV shows, drink boba till we vomited, hung out at the beach, watch y/n fight random people who bump into her." Anne smiled at the memories, even the last one.
"Oh, we've got a lake. Would going there with me make you feel less homesick? We can invite Y/n if we wake them up!" Sprig bounced around eager for this. "Hmm.." Anne looks at her friend who was attached to her legs and the photo she has. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Anne looks back at the picture. "Is gon' be great." Sprig encourages with a silly face. Anne giggled. " I like your moxie, frog child. Let's do it! Just leave while i wake y/n. This is going to take a while.

...

 "NOOOOOOOOOO" Y/N screamed while getting pulled out of the sleeping bag bed. They wanted to hang out with Anne and the frog but didn't want to get up. Meanwhile Anne is in swimming attire tugging y/ns leg of the bed. "Come on! Pleaseeeeeee!!!" Anne begged. "five..more minutes.." Y/n grumbled. Anne had enough and yanked her out of bed. "AUGHAU" Y/n screeched landing on top of Anne. "Ugh. Anne Whyyyyyy" Y/n complained while getting shoved to a swimming costume.

"You ready to go?" Sprig announced. "Yeah-ah!" Anne enthusiastically smiled. "uhgghg" I groaned. Anne elbowed your shoulder. "And where do you three think you're going?" Hophop interrupted. Thank you. "We're going to the lake. Ooh. Ow." Sprig commented . " Why? You want in? You wanna come?" Anne Asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Absolutely not! Look, Anne, Y/n. You're a new, unsettling, strange, bizarre, gangly, horrifying--" "we got it" Anne cut him off. "Point is, the frogs in this town can be pretty small-minded." "Hey hopediah!" A small frog greeted from outside. "And paranoid. We just need to give 'em time to get used to ya. I think it's best you stay put." HopHop explained with a valid reason" 'What keeping us inside gonna do' I thought blanking out, while Hophop walked off with the key. "Ugh! Adults are all the same. Curfews. Rules. Old." Anne grumbled. "huh?" I came back.
"Yeah, looks like we're stuck here. Ooh! I know what'll be fun. Let's try some of Hop Pop's pain peppers. So hot, they'll make you wish you were dead." there was a small little pause, while sprig got ne of the peppers out a barrel. "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Someone just kill me, please! Bleh. Your turn." Sprig spammed. "No thanks, i would rather go to the lake!" Anne truthfully said with a smirk on her face. "Ahh-- What? But Hop Pop said, uh"- Sprig stuttered. "Sprig, you wanna know the best thing about friendship? When you got your friends by your side, anything is possible. Whatever you want, a real friend will help you get. And you know what I want?" Anne spoke. "The lake!" Sprig cheered. Y/n just walked out the basement about to raid the kitchen. "Yup. Now let's go rob an old man!" Anne said. "ive done that before. Its easy" Y/n then yawned. Sprig, ignoring her interrupted with a "ew". "Yeah, that didn't sound as cool as I wanted it to." Anne Spat, grossed out.