Blood, sweat and tears.

It was a sunny enough day at Amphibia, in front of the Plantars house I was in the shade reading a book, listening to music through there headphones and phone, beside me, Anne and sprig were playing a game simular to tenis. I looked at the two and smiled, Me and Anne havent been in Amphibia long but Im enjoying the peace and quite for now, along with some water and snacks beside me. 

"You ready" Sprig asked Anne, opposite of her watching her practice swinging her racket around. "You set em' up ill knock em' down!" She replied, determend to hit whatever sprig would bring at her. "Okay" Sprig then dug underground, while Anne was waiting. "Come on! Come on!." She impatiantly said to no one but herself. "Coming at ya'" Sprig cheered, popping up his hand from the ground with a fly, scrunched in a ball, he threw it at Anne. "Backhand!" She backhands the fly as it hit her racket, making it fly away. Sprig pops up from out the ground, "Nice swing" He complimented. "Yea Anne good job!" I let out, with a small cheer, pulling my headphones away from my ears watching. "Thanks, i was on varsity" I Smiled. "I have no idea what that means." Sprig said, while i walked over, then we proceded to do our trio handshake. Wally, the blue frog from before came round the corner playing his concertina. "A frog child and two monsters from the woods getting along? So unnatural" He then played his instroment in a unusual note.

"Ofcourse we get along Sprig, Y/n and Anne"
"Anne, Y/n and sprig"
"Y/n, Sprig and anne"

"Spray/nnne against the world!" We all said at the same time. 

"Disgusting" Wally said, walking off, still playing his concertina. 

Then we all heard a familiar scream. "Was that HopHop?" Anne Asked. "It sounds like he's in trouble!? Were comin' HopHop!!!!" We all ran inside, His screams came from the basement..? Either way we ran throught the door and immediatly stopped on the stairs. "Whoa? What happened in here?" I asked, there was water everywhere, it was flooded. "Sprig went closer too the water. "HopHop?" HopHop Came out the water making sprig back up and let ut a small scream, Hophop gased for air and looked at us. "Stay Back!!" He screamed, "Darned burrow bugs, must have chewed the water plugs." I sighed. "Our room! Our stuff!!" Anne paniked. "NO. my stuff." I cried (not literally). HopHop then put our bags on the stairs and I sighed, luckily I kept all my stuff together, in my bag, meanwhile Anne left her stuff..out. "Dont worry Anne, Y/n I saved your stuff, Exept your beds.  And your blankets.  And your pillows, pencils, t-shirt, pencils, and Y/n's hoodie." I groaned and looked at Anne. "Just how long till our rooms fixed." Anne whined. "Well we gotta find the leak, then patch it up good." HopHop shrugged. Sprig immediatly asked, interupting our talk, "Let me help!" "Oh no ya dont, this heres river water. No telling what creepy critters are crawling around" Hophop ordered, while saying that a river lamprey reveals its eyes above water and then swims again.

"So were are we going to sleep" I ask, needing to know were we are going to stay. "Well the living room aint no place, but the couch is comfy." I shrugged, better then nothing. Immediatly after that is said, sprig waves his tounge around me and anne. "UH hello, Anne and Y/n can bunk with me in my room how fun would that be?" I smile. "Roomates? Heck yea." we all bump are fists together. "I don't know. Bein' friends is one thing, but three roommates? You and y/n somehow do it but all three of ya? Ya think ya know someone until they're in your space and you're in theirs, and ya can't stand how they whistle all the time, and they complain whenever ya clean your web crusties out." He started yelling, "Yes, I have to do it in our room! It has the best lighting!" After a second he started again. "My point is--" He was about to continue, but saw that Anne and sprig had left, I was still there listening, I found this intresting. "And they're gone. Mark my words though. No good will come of this. No good at all." He then sunk back into the water. I shrugged, picked up my bag and left to sprigs room.