Capter 4

Quick note!
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c)= hair color
That's it! Enjoy!
___________________________
-Your POV-
A man walked into the room with the nurse. The man said something and the nurse left. The man turned around. I recognized his face, but I didn't know where I had seen him before. I didn't like the feeling that was growing in my stomach. I thought fast.
"You come any closer and I will slit your throat!" I said, trying to keep my voice from shaking. The man froze. I stared at his face, trying to figure out where I knew him from. I saw movement by the man's side and I quickly took my eyes off of his face and looked at his hand slowly sliding into his pocket. I saw him pull out a knife. I gulped in fear, but then wiped all emotion off my face again. My mind was racing as he stepped closer.
'Is he going to kill me? Or finish me as I should say. Oh god!' I freaked out as he got closer, but he just laid the blood stained knife on my chest.
"Here." He said in a flat tone. "If you want to kill the person who saved you, go ahead." I was confused.
'If he didn't hurt me, then why does he have a knife! And why does it have my blood on it?!' I picked it up and studied it's for a moment.
"Y-You saved me?" I asked, stuttering slightly.
'Ugh! Remind me to kick myself for stuttering when he leaves!' He sighed.
"Ya." He laughed a bit. "I heard your scream and came to see what was going on. When I saw you, you had that knife in your chest." He gestured towards the knife that I was still holding.
"T-thanks..." I stuttered again. He smiled and walked over to the foot of the bed and sat down looking at me. I blushes slightly and looked away using my (h/l) (h/c) hair to hide my face.
"So what's your name?" I asked curiously. He ignored me. I looked up at him and waved a hand in front of his face.
"Yoo-hoo! Dude? You there?" I said waving my hand more vigorously in front of his face. He looked up. I couldn't help but smile at his confused look.
"Okay. Now that I have your attention... What's your name?" I asked. He looked at me for a moment, then stuttered out,
"Umm... Oh! M-my name...?" He laughed nervously. "I-I'm Jordan." He smiled and held his hand out to shake mine. I took his hand and shook it.
"Well Jordan. I'm (y/n)." I smiled. Jordan let go of my hand, which quickly found its way back under the covers. Jordan slowly reached a hand up to my face. I looked at him curiously. He quickly moved a piece of hair behind my ear and smiled. He opened his mouth to say something, but at that moment, the doctor walked in.
"I'm sorry sir, but the visiting period is over. We are going to have to ask you to leave." Jordan's face fell. I smiled at him.
"Can you visit tomorrow?" I asked, secretly hoping he would say yes.
"I will most defiantly be here tomorrow!" He said, smiling. And with that he walked out of the room. The doctor closed the door behind him. I sighed and began to sing.
(What is this feeling, wicked)
What is this feeling,
So sudden, and new.
I felt the moment,
I laid eyes on you.
My pulse is rushing,
My head is realing,
My face is flushing,
What is this feeling!
Perfect as a flame,
Does it have a name?
Yes!
L...
I stopped singing.
"This feeling is..." I gulped, not wanting to say it. I sighed and said, "love..."
___________________________
For those who know the song, I didn't mess up the last word, I changed it to fit the story! So no haterino! The last word for those who don't know is loathing. Not love. Just so ya know!
~Kitty =^-^=