Prologue

I hate school. I hate everyone here, except for Chaeri, she was the only one who actually talked to me when i got into Hanlim High School.

   Right, Hanlim High School, a school where a lot of idols go to. It's expensive and full of people who are too ahead of themselves, people who think they are the last cookie of the box just because they are trainees in some unknown and probably cheap music entertainment, and they still act like they run the world.

  Not like it isn't impressive, it's okay to be proud of something like that, but you don't need to brag about it all the time. It's not like all of them are going to debut anyway. There are hundreds of trainees in this school, but most of them don't even get the chance to debut.

  I, myself, am a trainee under pledis entertainment, a subsidiary of Hybe. I came from a family of musicians, not like professional ones, nowhere near that. Music has always been a hobby in my family, just a hobby. That's why when i told my parents i wanted to be an idol they didn't support my decision.

They said: It won't get you anywhere, it's only a hobby, it will never be anything aside from that. Once you grow up a little more you'll be able to understand that it needs more than just passion to be sucessful.

  Maybe they're right, but "maybe" is a possibility, and i wouldn't know if i never tried. I dedicated years of my life to music, all type of it, because i wanted it all. I was born for the aplauses. Singing? I do. Rapping? Sure thing! Dancing? Everyday. Producing? That's what i love the most. Sometimes we just can't express our feelings, it doesn't matter how hard we try, the words don't come out. Sometimes we aren't brave enough to speak up for our pain, some people aren't ready. The most incredible thing of producing is that you can express everything, all the words you are too afraid to speak, all the feelings that you hold back. It's magical.

  But passion didn't make it more easy for me when i had to leave my parent's house at the age of 15. They didn't want a failure with them, and i didn't want a family who wouldn't love me if i wasn't who they wanted, if i didn't match their expectations.

  Even tho i was only 17 years old, i was more intelligent than most people of my age, with an IQ of 157, which is pretty high in my opinion.

I've always done some modeling jobs, it was a way of having my own money. Because of that, i was able to survive when i left my parents house, with an emancipation and everything that i had right to.

  I started modeling once again and also started a youtube channel where i post covers, vlogs, and even some original songs. Of course i had to do all of this with the permission of my company, since i was a trainee and couldn't post about that, but they knew my situation and let me do what i needed.

  School is tough, but i manage, somehow. Being a trainee is also not easy, but Chaeri is also a trainee, and we give each other strength.

Author Notes:

Hi everyoneeeee!!!!! I'm Jinnie and this is my first story ever. As i said before, english is not my first language, so it's not one of the best books.

Anyways, i really hope you liked the chapter, i have so much planned for this history, even created a lightstick!
The updates are going to be slow, because i have some chapters ready, but i won't update them all without having any backup, so yeah, really slow updates, more slow than everglow's comeback...

KISSES AND BYE BYE, TILL NEXT MONTH (WHEN THE UPDATE IS COMING)

JK

Maybe, who knows?