ACE: Yet To Begin 7H

Being a trainee is hard. I knew that from the very beggining, but still chose to do it.

There's a new debut project that Pledis created, it's called 'ACE: Yet To Begin 7J'. It's going to be a 7 member girl group with ages between 17 and 21. We don't know if they chose the debut line yet. Chaeri and i have been nervous about that, it may be our chance to debut.

We are trainees along with some other girls, their names are:

Seoyeon (17y) - Korean

Areum (21y) - Korean/Chinese

Yoona (20y) - Korean

Kyunjin (17y) - Korean/American

Eunji (21y) - Korean

Brianna (19y) - Korean/Australian

Xin Iy (18y) - Chinese

Akari (21y) - Japanese

Tamiko (20y) - Japanese

Jina (17y) - Korean/American

Chanelle (20y) - Korean/American

Jiwoo (21y) - Korean

And some others girls... There is a lot of them, maybe around 20, i'm surely not going to mention them all.

Today is our last evaluation before knowing who actually will debut. Atleast i think it is. We are not sure
of what is the project, is it just evaluations? Are they just going to pick whoever they want? Who knows...

•~•~•

All trainees were called to the dance room, apparently there were some news about the project.

"Okay guys, thank you for coming here so soon" Said the dance teacher, Soomin. "I think you already know who these are, but i'll say it anyway. This is Bang Pd-Nim, the chairman of Hybe, and these are Seventeen's Seungkwan and Hoshi, TxT's Taehyung and Yeonjun, Enhypen's Heeseung and Niki and Le sserafim's Yunjin and Chaewon."

My jaw is on the floor, and i think the other girls had the same reaction. I mean, they are some of the most talented idols of 3rd and 4th generation. Oh my goooooddd, that's Hoshi!!!! I think i may pass out.

"You must be asking 'why are they here??', well you shall know now." The teacher stopped speaking and now the attention was on somebody else. "Hello everyone, as you may know i'm Seungkwan, from Seventeen. The ACE project is something that has been talked for a while now. It's a project that will change some of your lives." He stopped talking, but was soon followed by Yeonjun, of TXT. "However, it's not a simple project, it will be a survival show in which only the bests of the bests will debut. This is why we are here today. From now on we are not Heeseung from Enhypen or Chaewon from Le Sserafim, we are the judges of ACE: Running Out Of Time. (ACE:ROOT)"

"Everyone here has now the chance to debut, but the thing is, what will you do with it? It's up to you if you debut or not, so fight and do your best. Who knows, maybe you are the next Ace. Good luck everyone, fighting" Now it was Chaewon who spoke. All of the trainees clapped and said 'thank you' and with that said almost all of them left, leaving us with the teacher and Bang Pd-Nim, who spoke to us as soon as the others left. "The survival show will start in two weeks, prepare yourselves for what is coming. More instructions will be sent to your emails in a few hours. Good luck everyone, i know you won't disappoint." Then he left.

That's it. My chance to debut is finally here and all i need to do is fight for it. My time has finally come, i will debut. But for a very known reason i felt bad. I said to myself that i didn't care about my parents, but i still wish to make them proud, to make them believe in me, even when i know that would mean nothing, because no matter what i do, they won't even care, they won't even share a tear to the fact that their daughter succeeded in following her dreams, they won't even call.

But i don't need them, not anymore. I've made that far all by myself, and i'll make it even further...

Author's Note:

And that's it for today's chapter, was it good? Did you like it?~

There's actually a reason to why i put the survival show name like that, when the name of the project is different. If you pay a closer attention to the first letters of each word after ACE, like this:

ACE: Running Out Of Time

You'll see that it formes the word ROOT, that means the origin, source, the point at which something begins, and that's just what it is, a new beggining, the start of a new journey as a trainee, so it's pretty symbolic and i really like things with a deeper meaning behind.

I really hope you liked the chapter, feel free to correct me if there are any grammar mistakes.

Kisses, till next chapter ❤️❤️❤️