Jealousy

I was sitting down on a bench outside camp. I was on a break from training, and damn was I tired. My breathing is heavy as I close my eyes.

Today we're practicing our combat skills without the use of weapons. My first opponent was Farah. We went at it for a few minutes before I finally got her pinned down. She's tough. If it wasn't for a sloppy mistake of hers I would've lost.

When I finished, Ghost came up to me and told me that I was good, and that we needed to spar as well. So, I geuss I'm sparring with him after this break.

As I'm sitting down, Konig comes up to me. "Hallo. I see you're tired already" he laughs looking down at me.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah and so what?" I smile softly looking up at him. "Its gonna be even worse when I spar with Ghost." I say. Konig's demeanor changes, his eyes turn cold and so does his voice.

"What? Ghost? You're training with him after this?" he asks me. I'm confused. He sounds... Almost jealous? "Yeah. I am. Is something wrong?" I ask standing up.

He shakes his head and sighs. "Well, just tell him to go easy on you okay? I don't want you to get hurt." he sounds concerned as he steps closer to me. "I'll be okay, Konig. Thank you." I smile at him as I walk away. He mumbles something as I'm walking away but I don't hear him.

After the break, I head over to the training building. I walk over to Ghost and notice Konig watching me as I do so.

"Hey Ghost. You ready to spar?" I ask looking up at him. Ghost looks down at me, chuckling. "Ofcourse. But don't think for a second I'm gonna go easy on ya, lass." he says walking away. I follow him to the sparring ground, and I get into position to start sparring. Everyone else around us continues their sparring, except for Konig who is watching me and Ghost.

"You ready?" asks Ghost, positioning in a stance. "Hell yeah." I respond doing the same.

We stare at eachother for a few seconds, before he makes the first move, going for my arm and pinning it behind my back. I retaliate, by hitting him in the chest with my free arm's elbow, pulling away. He stumbles back and that's when I take the opportunity to attack, by going for his legs. He dodges the attack, and kicks me, making me fall to the ground. As he tries to pin me, I quickly get up, tackling him to the ground. It's hard to keep him down, he's a large man. I try to pin him by the wrists, but he chuckles, grabbing me by my neck and slamming me down to the ground. I gasp as he pins me down, his legs on either side of my body. His grip around my neck gets tighter. It's almost as if he's enjoying this.

I try to speak, to get away, but I can't. He has me under his control. He leans down and whispers, "Expected a bit more, but I'm not complaining at the outcome."

I stare at him, eyes wide and nervous. What the hell is this guy's problem? He finally lets go, and I get up, coughing. I feel my neck, and it hurts.

"L.T." says a voice coming near us. It's Konig. "May I spar with you?" he asks coldly. Ghost looks at him and scoffs. "Sure mate." he walks away to catch his breath. Konig looks down at me and asks gently, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you badly?" I chuckle softly, "Yeah I'm okay. It's just my neck I geuss." I say. Konig runs his finger over my neck, where Ghost practically choked me.

He keeps quiet, watching me. Before saying "Sit down and rest. I'll help you after I'm done beating him, okay?" I look up at him in shock. I sigh before walking to a nearby bench and sit down, watching Ghost and Konig spar.

Even though Ghost is big, Konig is much bigger. I'm still struggling to breathe after my match. Ghost was too rough, but when he pinned me down by the neck, it was clear he enjoyed doing it.

Konig and Ghost start the spar, and Ghost makes the first move as always, attempting to bring down Konig by his legs. Konig only grabs Ghost by the arm before he can attack, and throws him down harshly to the ground. Ghost gets up and shakes his arm, looking up at Konig.

He then attacks Konig, punching him in the face. Konig grabs his hand, pulls it back and hits Ghost in the neck with such a hard force. Ghost throws a punch, but misses, allowing Konig to get an advantage. He then kicks Ghost to the ground, getting down and throwing him on his back. Before pinning him, he slams Ghost's face into the ground. The spar finishes. I watch as Konig gets up from the ground, leaving Ghost lying there, and walks over to me.

"Konig that was amazing." I say in shock looking up at him. "Shh don't talk, you need to recover."He says softly, taking me by my arm gently and leading me to a small section in the building where injuries are treated. No one else is there, just me and Konig.

He sits me down on a chair, kneels down next to me and examines my neck. My eyes are on him the whole time. "Your neck is going to be bruised." he whispers, feelings my neck. He then walks over to a box and takes out a container filled with white cream. "Here, this helps with bruising." he says, kneeling down again and taking the cream and gently rubbing it in my neck.

"Thank you Konig." I say as he finishes up. He puts his hand on my knee and pats it. "Haha no problem. Please, do not spar with L.T again, okay?" he says with a concerned tone.

"Why did you ask to spar with him after I did? And why exactly did you beat the crap outta him?" I ask. He looks down and sighs. "He hurt you really bad, even though this was a mere spar. He took it too far. He needed to be punished." he says, looking up at me. "Also, the way he pinned you. It made me... Upset in a way."

"You were jealous when he did that?" I ask, leaning down to Konig. He nods his head. "I was. I just- I just don't want anyone to touch you like that. Anyone but me." he growls. I look at him for a few seconds, then look down at his hand on my knee. I take my hand and put it over his. His eyes go wide, as he looks up at me. "I'm sorry, a-am I being too much?" he says softly, looking away. I smile.

"No, not at all. I like seeing you like this." He looks up at me, moving his hand up my legs as he leans in closer. My heart is pounding in my chest as he looks into my eyes. We stay looking at eachother for a few seconds the tension growing stronger. Finally, a voice shouts. "Hey Konig where are you? You wanna spar?" Its Soap.

Konig gets up and responds. "Coming!" he looks down at me as I get up. Before he leaves he softly puts his hands on my waist, looks into my eyes once again and says.

"If Ghost, or anyone touches you like that again, I'll break them to pieces. Okay?" he says softly, yet it sounds threatening. I nod my head. He chuckles and softly caresses my cheek, down to my neck, admiring my face before saying. "Good girl." he then let's go, leaving me alone in the room.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of making a Ghost One shots book. Yes or no???

But I hope you guys enjoyed this part. Hopefully it wasn't too boring. Just incase I'll make the next the best one yet. ;)