서른둘

୨⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ;; " 西村 力 " ;; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯୧

୨────── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ──────୧

: ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 32

After a well rested break, my days will now become more unrested than ever. It was back to school time, and I wasn't a huge fan of it.

With much struggle I woke this morning, to the point where Ni-ki had to drag me out of my bed. I'm also not sure if the 3 trouble boys, Ni-ki, Sunoo and Jungwon really enjoyed school or not since they insisted they still wanted to attend it with me.

Either way, it was more fun for me, except for the troubles I know Mimi would bring us. 

Entering the class, Ni-ki was next to me, and Sunoo with Jungwon behind. When the door opened, I was met with a lot of unwelcoming faces, that I did not particularly miss either.

Walking to our sits, I saw Mimi dead eyeing me from the corner of my eyes, as per usual. I decided to ignore her, as dealing with her first thing in the morning would ruin the whole day. 

The day went on quite normal. After the lessons ended, I told the boys I'd quickly go to the restroom before we walked home. 

"Let's have some ice cream on our way home!" shouted Sunoo. 

"Deal!!" I shouted back as I ran to the restroom.

In the restroom, I was met with someone I wish I could just run away from. No, it wasn't Mimi, and I'm not sure if it was worse or better, but it was her best friend, Kira.

Trying not to mind her presence, I minded my own business and washed my hands. Kira walked to the sink next to me, looking into the mirror before turning away and leaning against the sink.

"It's great to have you back, Moonri!" she said, not even making eye contact with me.

"Just cut to the chase please" I indifferently replied, scrubbing my hands with the soap.

"Well, let me just relay a message from Mimi...as you know, her and Ni-ki are really close and now that we're back in school, she really doesn't want you near him again just to ruin him with your sick and complex self" 

Right when she finished her sentence, I closed the tap from where the water was running endlessly. I slowly turned my head towards her, only to see her face expression trying to look confident when she wasn't. Her body language gave it all away, it was pure fakeness.

"Just look at you with that face on! You bring the mood down, gosh" Kira scoffed, before speeding off out of the restroom.

I remained, dead silent. Turning my body back to face the mirror, I brought my face closer to my reflection.