*****************

*This chapter is mostly filler because I'm not sure what to put here*

*No dialogue, just basically a rundown of what's been going on*

.
.
.
.
.

Now 17 years old, a lot was going on in Anakin's life.

He had already achieved the rank of Jedi Knight, Shaak Ti being quite proud with her student, especially given Nicholas had achieved the rank years prior, meaning she had now successfully trained four students to knighthood.

Anakin and Nicholas were like siblings.

The same could be said with his relationships with Barriss, Obi-Wan, and also Feral and then Nahdar Vebb, the latter of whom Anakin befriended when he was 15.

His bonds with his master, mentors, close friends, and even the Jedi council were unbreakable, and he was practically inseparable from any of them.

Especially as he really took on his master's personality.

He was extremely kind, never rash in decisions or judgements, and always thought ahead.

While there were times he'd see the bigger picture, he didn't discount the smaller views.

He'd also been getting close with Savage Opress, and closer with Kitster, the trio occasionally sharing a subtle flirt here and there, but nothing too serious yet.

He'd made multiple other friends though too, fellow knights and then other padawans.

Befriending some like Cin Drallig, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Agen Kolar, Stass Allie, Valurha Osedh, Vokara Che, Bultar Swan, Quinlan Vos, Koffi Arana, Melik Galerha, Elizabeth Mareel, Etain Tur-Mukan, and a multitude of others.

Most admired that, despite his young age, how mature and outgoingly kind he was, just like his master.

Over the years, Anakin stayed in touch with Padme often as well, the two had also become like big sister and little brother.

And although he saw Palpatine often, Anakin still had a lot of distrust when it came to him, which only grew over the years, though he remained polite and friendly to the man, for now.

Things were deteriorating fast though. Multiple systems were succeeding from the Republic, Mygeeto, Umbara, and Ringo Vinda being the most recent.

There was a growing successcionist movement, and the Republic Senate was being reliable as ever.

The Jedi meanwhile made great progress over the years.

Took a lot of work, but, after a Jedi force led by masters Windu, Plo Koon, Yarael Poof, Oppo Rancisis, Eeth Koth, Depa Billaba, and Saesee Tiin, commenced a massive operation on Tatooine, slavery was effectively eliminated on Tatooine, and soon enough similar situations followed across the galaxy.

The Jedi had caught the hutts really off guard, storming Jabba's palace and arresting him, along with all the others, Gardulla, Gorga, Arok, Oruba, and Marlo.

Ziro meanwhile had been arrested on Coruscant.

Mama the hutt was left alone, though he heard she'd just been so disappointed with all of them.