{ChanLix} - another idol flirts with you (requested)

"Will you be okay here on your own for a minute?" Chan asked as he and Felix dropped your hands.

Today, you're tagging along with them and the rest of the boys to a music show.

They just finished their performance and now they have to take some photos, as well as greet a few other idols and maybe participate in a few challenges with them.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." You said as you looked at him and Felix.

They both gave you a quick kiss before making their way down the hall to take some photos.

You watched from a distance with a proud smile on your face.

You're so happy for them with everything they've accomplished lately and you're so proud of them.

They're so deserving of it all and even more.

The sound of someone clearing their throat as they appeared next to you made you turn your head and when you saw who it was, you were surprised.

It was Hongjoong of ATEEZ.

You're a huge fan of the group so you were honored to be meeting one of the members.

You know he's friends with Chan but you haven't met him yet and he doesn't know about your relationship considering the three of you are trying to keep things as private as possible.

So to be meeting him now feels surreal.

"Hello." He said with a heartwarming smile.

"Hi!" You excitedly said. "It's so nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." He said. "What's your name?"

"Y/N." You replied.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl."

You giggled shyly, catching Chan and Felix's attention.

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you for any reason. I just had to come and introduce myself because you're just so beautiful."

"Oh," You smiled. "It's alright. You're not disturbing me."

"Good." He happily said. "You're quite beautiful. You know that?"

You tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

Even though he was flirting with you, you didn't notice, really.

You were just over the moon to be able to meet him and you thought he was just being nice.

Chan and Felix watched as Hongjoong looked you up and down and kept staring at you.

He bit his lip and hung onto your every word as he tried to listen to everything you said and flirt with you a little too.

As soon as the photos were over, your boyfriends were hurrying back to your side, just in time to hear Hongjoong ask you out.

"Hongjoong," Chan said as he put his hand on the small of your back.

"Oh, hey, Chan and Felix."

Felix nodded at him, forcing a smile as he took your hand into his.

"I see you met our girlfriend," Chan said, making Hongjoong's eyes go wide.

"Your girlfriend?"

"Yeah. Felix and I are dating Y/N." Chan spoke.

"Oh, god," Hongjoong said as he became embarrassed.

"So you can stop flirting with her. She's taken." Felix protectively said as he and Chan held you close.

"I'm so sorry! I had no idea." Hongjoong quickly said. "You never told me you were dating."

"We're trying to keep things as private as possible. A lot of people might not understand the situation and some might not be so kind to her. So we're just trying to keep things a secret." Chan explained.

"I understand," Hongjoong spoke. "I'm very sorry again. But you're both very lucky, she's beautiful and very kind."

"Yeah, she is," Felix spoke. "And she's all ours."

Hongjoong just smiled before nodding his head, feeling embarrassed about flirting with one of his closest friends' girlfriends.

"I should go. But it was great seeing you and so nice meeting you, Y/N. Congrats on everything!"

And with that, he hurried away.

You turned to face your boyfriends and folded your arms over your chest.

"He was so embarrassed." You said.

"He should be. He flirted with our girl." Felix spoke.

You rolled your eyes before they pulled you close again.

"Sorry, but you're just so beautiful. We want everyone to know you're ours." Chan said.

"I know. I want the same thing." You said. "But he's your friend. You shouldn't embarrass him."

"We just want to make it very clear that you're our girl," Felix said. "Because we love you and want you all to ourselves."

You shook your head with a smile.

"We love you," Chan spoke.

"I love you both too." You said before kissing them both.

"Are you ready to go?" Felix asked.

"Don't you have more to do?"

"We'll be back here soon. We want to spend time with our girl right now." Chan said and you happily took their hands, letting them lead you out of the building and back to the dorm, so you could spend some time together.