6_Miss'ng Vow'ls

Ship list so far:
-Giripan (Greece x Japan)
-Gerita (Germany x Italy)
-Fruk (France x Britain/England/United Kingdom)
-Prucan (Prussia x Canada)
-New!SuFin! (Sweden x Finland)

-----------------------------------------------------

Heracles's POV>>>>>

Heracles watched as the Japanese man stirred in his arms, before sleepily looking to the cat - infested man. The cat sitting on Heracles's shoulder leaned down to him, kicking his cheek. Kiku looked to the crowd, then to the burning palace.

Heracles watched him, thinking for a moment. Today is his birthday, isn't it...

He began to walk out of the crowd, while Kiku looked confused. "Where are we going?"

"It's your birthday." Heracles replied, as the palace and the crowd of people slowly began to dissapear with distance.

"...so?"

He really didn't get it, did he?

"We're going to go...celebrate." Heracles bit back a smirk.

Tino's POV>>>>>

After dismissing the flying figure as a illusion, he went back to the group of make-shift firefighters, talking to them, explaining that the palace was luckily empty, fully evacuated.

When he was finished, he sifted through the people, checking for injuries or other things that needed to be taken care of, when he came across a blonde haired man.

The man was brushing a white dog's fir, getting the ash out of the white coat, his shoulder mangled and burned, bloody sheets of dried and fried skin resting on the surface. Even at the sight, Tino winced, making his way over to the man.

"Sir?  Are you alright?" The Finnish man inquired, looking over his injury, a look of concern sketched onto his usually cheerful face.

The man looked up to Tino, giving a nod. " 'm fine." He said, his expression showing no sign of pain

"....are you sure?" Tino asked, a bit skeptical.

He nodded again, flinching a bit with the wind hitting his wound. Tino raised an eyebrow, pulling out his first-aid kit, begining to clean the wound after taking off the man's shirt, gently applying antibiotics to the wound.

"What's your name?" Tino asked with a smile, trying to get the man's mind off of the pain. "Mine is Tino."

"Berwald."

Gilbert's POV>>>>>

Gilbird landed on the roof, the flames not harming him or his friend Gilbert, who was on his back, and begining to climb off.

Since Gilbert was used to the intense heat from a few... mishaps with Gilbird, the flame had no effect on him. (to say the least in the words of Alicia Keys, "that guy was on fire")

The Prussian ventured over the flaming roof, going into the ceiling hatch, quickly lowering himself to the floor from the hih ceiling, landing with a loud thud. The floor creaked beneath him, as he stood up.
"Haaaaalllllllllloooooooooo?" He called out, cuping his hands around his mouth, his voice bouncing around on the flaming palace walls.

A piece of flaming ceiling fell around 5 centimetres away from Gilbert's face, as he looked up to his lizard companion. "Stay here. If I don't come back in 5 minutes... " he paused. "Get far away from here. " there really was no help for Gil, for he wasn't even allowed to be in this town. To walk on this soil. But that didn't stop him from doing what he could to help out.