The Shiketsu General

Shoto: Hey Yoarashi down here!
Inasa: Hey Shoto it's been awhile!(Lands on the ground)
Tokoyami: So I'm guessing you two are good?
Shoto: Yeah he's not bad once you get to know him.
Inasa: We're going great now that we got are hero license! That made up hero course really taught us something. Right Bakugo!(excited)
Bakugo: Leave me out of this baldy!
Inasa: I told you I'm not bald.
Tetsutetsu: Man this guy is full of energy! Check out those muscles on this guy!(excited)
Kirishima: Oh yeah he is. If you guys from 1B saw him. He's super strong when it comes to fighting. The man knows how to fight like real man would!
Inasa:(Laughs as he was proud of himself)
Izuku: Umm? Can you put me down please?
Inasa: Oh sorry about that?!(Puts him down)
Izuku: Thank you. Plus thanks for saving me from earlier.
Inasa: No problem. Oh and before I forget.(Stands back a bit.)
Izuku: Huh?

(Inasa bows his head to the ground hard. Everyone got startled on what he did)

Kendo: Why did he do that for!
Shoto: Don't worry it's normal for him.
Class 1B: HOW'S THAT NORMAL!!!
Inasa: Thank you!
Izuku: Uhh for what?!
Inasa: For stopping me from what I was doing!
Back at the exams I had a lot issues with Todoroki! I was so angry with him I wasn't even focusing on the exams itself! I even also put a hero in danger for it! Then the next thing I remember was seeing you saving Yo Shindo and right at the end when you attacked Gang Orca just to protect us right when the exams ended. Even though I don't know anything about you but you still did like a hero would do to protect his comrades. I know I didn't pass the exams like I wanted it to be. But I made things up for it still. So thank you!(Lifted himself back up) And I hope we can be friends too!
Izuku: Uhh sure ok why not?!
Inasa: Awesome!(Head started squirting blood)
Izuku: AHH!!! Your head is squirting!
Inasa: Don't worry I'm fine! I like blood!
Mora: Inasa there you are.
Seiji: Yoarashi what did I say about running off.
Inasa: Sorry Seiji I couldn't help myself! Then I say Shoto's classmate falling from the sky!
Camie: Your head is bleeding again. Here cover it before it gets any worse.
Izuku: Huh?

(Izuku remembering what happened back at the Provincial hero license exams.)

(Flashback)

(Back to now)Inasa: Don't worry everyone she's the real Camie this time!Camie: Hello UA

(Back to now)
Inasa: Don't worry everyone she's the real Camie this time!
Camie: Hello UA. Hi you must be Izuku Midoriya? Your friend Shoto told me about you few times I spoke to him and Bakugo.
Izuku: Uhh hi?! Umm well...Ok this is awkward?
Camie: No need to worry about what happened. That wasn't really me you just met back at the exams. That was an imposter me. But unfortunately I don't remember anything about what happened to me still. So no hard feelings right?
Izuku: Uhh yeah sure.(That's a relief. Don't want to think about running into Toga again.)
Camie: Hmm? For some reason...You look pretty cute.😉
Izuku: CUTE!!!(goes completely red)
Mineta and Denki: WHAT DID SHE SAY!!!(Jealous)
Uraraka:!!!

Seiji:(Pops in front of Izuku)So tell me something.
Izuku:(Gets scared when Seiji popped out of nowhere)
Seiji: I've heard that you are one who fought against the imposter Camie. Is it true?(Stares at him fearlessly)
Izuku:(Changing the subject)Uhh yeah I fought her. Can you kindly step back a little please?!😅

(Izuku fills the Shiketsu's in on what happened during the exams that day)
Mora: Toga Himiko. One of the members of the League of villains.
Inasa: So she's the one who took Camie's place at the hero license exams?!
Camie: Strange the name doesn't ring a bell. But it should come in handy if I ever remember what happened to me.
Izuku: I don't know why she was there. Whatever she was doing I'm sure she got what she needed.
Aizawa: Since you Shiketsu kids are still learning more about the league of villains. I might as well fill you in on one of them. Toga Himiko is a very dangerous girl.(Aizawa fills in the Shiketsu's in on who Toga was)
Shiketsu girl: She can transform herself into whoever we are. No way!
Seiji: By drinking someone else's blood.

(All the Shiketsu kids talking to each other about her)

Shiketsu Boy: gasp! General sir!
(All the Shiketsu's form a line)
Uraraka: What's going on?
Momo: Who's that?

Another Shiketsu student appear from behind the other Shiketsu kids. He was a little different from the others. They couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask that was covering his whole face. His school uniform was different than the others. His was a darker navy blue color and his Shiketsu hat S logo was red.

Sato: Who this guy?
General: Here Yoarashi. Cover your head to stop the bleeding.(offers him a bandage wrap)
Inasa: Thank you General sir!
Deku:(His voice. Must be a voice box to hide his real voice I bet.)
Bakugo: Who the hell is this guy?
Tenya: Bakugo manners!
General:(Looks at Bakugo)
Bakugo: Hmph! What are you starring at.
General:•••
Bakugo: You got something to-
General: Shut up.
Bakugo: Gasp!(Turns around)
Everyone: Gasp?!(startled)
Izuku:(What just happened?! I didn't see him move?)(scared a little bit)
General:(Checks Bakugo out)
Bakugo: How the hell did you get-
General: I can see why the league of villains wanted you in their group. You may have rejected their offer to join them. But I say you would have been better off with them.(gives him a dirty look)
Bakugo:(What the hells with this guy's problem!)gasp! He's gone again!
Izuku:(Scared a bit)

The Shiketsu General looks at Midoriya as he appears out of nowhere in front of him. Looking at a glowing red light coming out of one of his eyes.

Aizawa:(How is he doing that? What kind of quirk does he have?)
General: Are you Izuku Midoriya?
Izuku: Uhh...Yeah?(Nerves)

(Then suddenly the General of Shiketsu bows to respect him. Everyone was confused on what he was doing.)

General: Sorry for startling your friends. My name is Sukippu Jikan. It's an honor to meet you.
Izuku: Wait what?
Uraraka: Deku do you know him?
Denki: Who is he?
Mineta: Is he one of your fans or something?
Izuku: Hold on guys. I really don't know who this guy is really!?
Jikan: We never met. Not until now. I just want to meet him.
Izuku: Uh? Huh?

Jikan whispered into Izuku's ear and Izuku was shocked to hear what he said)

Izuku: What-
Jikan:(Hold his hand out to not say anything) I'll tell you more once we're in the festival.
Izuku:•••
Bakugo: Hey what are you two talking about!
Jikan: None of your business hothead.
Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU DO JUST CALL-!!!(Looks at Eri)
Eri:•••
Bakugo:(Mumbles a bit)Ahh forgot it! I'll save it for the festival once I destroy you!
Jikan: Whatever you say. But I'm a lot stronger then you think.(Walks away)Let's go everyone.

(Shiketsu kids follows him)

Inasa: See you all inside!(catches up to his class)
Izuku:(Who is he?)(Looking at Jikan as he walks away with his class)

(Flashback)
Jikan: So All Might chose you to carry on his quirk. I'll tell you more about it while we face each other in the rest of the festival.

(Back to now)
Izuku:(Who is he? How long has he known about OFA? The only way I'm gonna get answers is to fight my way through in order to get to him.)(grips his hand to a fist)
Aizawa: All right Class 1A it's time for you kids to get into hero mode from here. I wish you all the best of luck and try to have a little fun while you're all at it.