Chapter Four

...

Garfield slowly opened his eyes. His surroundings were shrouded in darkness, but in the dim light, Kori stood before him, illuminated as if by a spotlight, intensifying her allure. She met his gaze, her eyes filled with a teasing flirtatiousness that sent a shiver down his spine. With a playful bite of her lip, she seductively teased him, her every move captivating his attention.

As if held under a spell, Garfield longed to reach out to her, to hold her tightly, to taste her lips. Yet, his body remained unresponsive, rendered immobile, leaving him helpless, his eyes fixated on Kori's every gesture. Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing lacy pink lingerie that accentuated her curves. His breath caught in his throat as she tantalizingly shed her daisy duke shorts, her hands caressing her body, sending waves of desire coursing through him. Moans of ecstasy escaped her lips, intensifying the intoxicating atmosphere.

But just as the scene escalated, a pair of hands materialized behind Kori, joining in the sensual caresses. "Oh, Richard..." She moaned, and her boyfriend's face emerged from the shadows, becoming a part of the erotic display.

Garfield jolted awake, his heart pounding in his chest. He quickly sat up on the couch, his head throbbing with a dull ache. Disoriented, he glanced around the room, trying to piece together his surroundings. He was still in Kori's house, the same teal couch beneath him, and Silky curled up on his legs.

As his mind gradually cleared, Garfield realized that the enticing display he had witnessed was nothing more than a cruel, erotic dream. The intensity of his disappointment washed over him, accompanied by a heavy sigh that escaped his lips.

He ran his hands down his face, trying to shake off the lingering effects of the dream. "When did I even pass out?" He wondered aloud, his voice filled with confusion and frustration. It was then that he heard faint noises emanating from one of the bedrooms, stirring his curiosity and drawing his attention.

"Oh, Richard..." He heard Kori moan.

Garfield's annoyance grew as he heard Kori's passionate moans carry through the thin walls. He couldn't believe his luck—waking up to the sounds of the girl he desired making love to her boyfriend. His face contorted into a mix of frustration and disappointment, a silent groan escaping his lips. The contrast between his dream and the harsh reality amplified his feelings of longing and unfulfilled desire.

"Could this night get any worse?" He muttered, his irritation evident in his voice.

To make matters worse, he realized that Kori was his ride home, trapping him in the awkwardness of the situation.

He lay back down on the couch, his mind still buzzing from his dream when Raven's voice broke through the silence. "Not the funnest thing to wake up to, is it?" She remarked.

Garfield flinched slightly, caught off guard by her sudden presence, leaving him wondering how long she had been observing his predicament.

"Good luck getting any sleep. They tend to go at it for awhile." Raven continued from the doorway of the kitchen, a glass of water in her hand.

Garfield sighed, his frustration evident in his response. "Yeah, well, I'm used to not sleeping well."

Raven approached him and set the glass of water down on the coffee table next to the couch. "Here, you need to stay hydrated. It will help with your hangover." She said, her voice carrying a hint genuine empathy.

Her unexpected act of kindness surprised him, momentarily softening his demeanor. "Uh... thanks." Garfield mumbled, appreciating the unexpected gesture.