Live Real, Love yourself just the way you are!!

Why do we live for the world and not ourselves? People leave themselves at home and wear a mask these days to showcase the fake side of them.  Why can't you come out with the real face and be who you are? Are you scared of not being accepted in this materialistic world today? Why are people indulging themselves in so much heavy make over and hiding their marks? Is this done because people are insecure and seeking for self-assurance? Does make up really make you feel beautiful, do people not see themselves in the mirror after cleansing off that face? When a painting is washed off the canvas, its then clean and white with no marks just as that our face looks the prettiest when all the black, blue and brown is washed off our faces, its clean, fresh as a daisy if you learn to accept it. Your lipstick will wash off when u talk too much, your foundation will come off when you work too much, your eyeliner will sail off when you watch screen too much, Your mascara will dry off when you wink too much, your eye shadow will fade off after you sleep too much, what remains with you after a hectic day, sad day, beautiful day, exhausting day, emotional day is just your face covered with your natural skin which has the most beautiful color of all, brown the color of mother earth which carries all the burden yet stays the most natural, beautiful and unique of all.  So it is best to let the earth breathe the fresh air and get into the pores of your skin, let your face feel the breeze and remain pretty naturally because at the end of the day you are what you see yourself in the mirror what you project outside with the makeover is not you and you play a character and force yourself to prove to that world which you just aren't. These days there is a trend of wearing a pair of cloth just for an occasion and can't be repeated if you do so, you are judged to be poor, unfashionable and what so many? But do the choices of your clothes really define you? Can you leave something you love the most, do you not naturally tend to get attached to it? Then how is it possible to not wear something you have bought with so much love and passion? Can this be true to disown something you have loved just because you are scared with the society's cryptic perception? Love and wear what you have liked and wear it till its old and shabby and that would be the right justice done to something you have bought or received as a gift.  Can you disown your career, car, pets, house and various more possessions that you have achieved with you hard work, dedication and the tears and the sweats, have you counted that? It is better to count that more rather than paying attention to people's looks and comments. Can you really afford to wear new clothes in every function you attend? If you can you are rich but nor happy neither  blessed, happy are those who wear their confidence in their sleeves not once but twice, thrice repeating the same attire in many functions because they aren't insecure and joyful are only those bunch of people who are secure in their own skin. Rich are those who buy less and give more because their happiness is around their surrounding as their vision is larger, larger than clothes and shoes. Rich are those who survive in less and aim for more and the richest are those who achieve that with perseverance, hard work, dedication and honesty. So it's best to repeat clothes rather than compromise with your feelings, skin and respect. Why do we really wear clothes? To cover our body, this is a basic necessity.  Why do we wear nice and branded clothes? To just follow the trend,  So it's simple we almost force ourselves to please the world and in the road to this we forget to please ourselves and by the time we realize sometimes it can be too late. Expensive jewelry, branded attires, flashy cars, blinking stilettos and ambrosial fragrance is just for the showcase and circus of this new world,  if these were  to judge you there would be no Mother Teresa, Princess Diana and Lord Gautam Buddha.  The roads taken in simplicity and honesty have always won the race in the end.  It's our right to dress well and look good but indulging all our peace in this will eventually ruin the picture and all that will be left is scratches of many shades and colors which will define each incident of humiliation, insecurity, violence and many more.  To remain in the zone of happiness surrounded by satisfaction is to wear clothes to cover your body and play with different colors in comfort, confidence, beauty and dignity. Let all be a part of your life but don't let yourself be an option and accept just the way you are created because in each creation there is beauty, beauty that can't be touched, in each creation there is pureness, pureness that can't be measured, in each creation there is a meaning, meaning that can't be defined and in each creation there is a plan that cannot be changed. White, brown or black, tall, short, fat or slim, who cares, each one is gorgeous in their own skin. One day each one will have a story to tell, so let your story be worth listening to, not which will embarrass yourself.  One who accepts the nature and its truth will have that real spark to lighten up the whole world; her brightness can win over any kind of fights and always comes out a winner.  The road can be long, bumpy and rocky but the ultimate defeat is the one who lives in reality and accepts the flaws with grace. So ladies, roll your sleeves up, buckle up your shoes and hold your head high, face the world in which you are, not who they want you to be. White, brown or black, tall, short, fat or slim, you are gorgeous just the way you are!!