2

Back again with my terrible writing 😘
____________
◦✿『𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙸 - 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍』 ◦✿
X

Back again with my terrible writing 😘____________◦✿『𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙸 - 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍』 ◦✿X

___________________
A year later

Oh you guys were in so much trouble, why? because lo'ak and spider decided it would be a good idea to explore the Hallelujah Mountains a specific part of the mountains to be exact where the adventure could possibly result in being Manhandled by a girl boss a hot soldier and some other extras. Which what could possibly also happen would be spider meeting the man who had the memories of his dad and not to mention spider would be kidnapped. You groaned remembering this was the part where they would get almost captured. You where stuck in the movie with lots of action alright.
"Tuk! You're slowing everybody down keep up!" lo'ak called out certainly annoyed.
"Okay okay!" She replied stepping up her pace

"Bro why'd you bring her anyway?"

"She's such a cry baby she's all , I'm telling you're not supposed to go to the battlefield. I'll tell mom if you don't let me come" lo'ak sarcastically mocked her while she just stuck out her tongue.

"C'mon she's just a kid leave her be" you stared at lo'ak, he simply rolled his eyes and whispered a low "whatever..."
Spider and lo'ak climbed up to the abandoned airship coverd in vines and what seemed to be growing grass.

"Are there any body's up there?"
"Tuk!" , Looking at her she let out a whine
"Whatttttt, I'm just asking!"

You felt a tug you're arm, Turning around to see Kiri. She signaled with eyes to go somewhere else in which you followed. Lots of plants grew , passing purple flowers you wondered how the hell they got their color. Following Kiri you two arrived on a empty spot. She grabbed you're hand and layed down next to you. You both looked at each other and smiled. The grass felt like waves. Everything seemed so....peaceful. who knew experiencing this was way better than seeing it in a movie. She hugged you, her whole body covering all of yours. you smiled warmly as you're thoughts began to drift you off. You wondered how everything was at home, you missed the taste of actual food back at home and how you wished to have some... Wait you did have some in you're bags especially a medium sized one you didn't touch. Well after being manhandled you were sure going to treat yourself to some delicious food. You began drifting off to sleep.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
"Y/n! Kiri!" You heard a voice call out before someone began shaking you awake. Spider looked at you two hugging each other as a feeling of jealously grew inside him. He shrugged it off.

"I was doing that thing again wasn't i..?" Kiri sighed, spider nodded

"Yeah.. you were" he moved away a atokirina, he looked at you.
"Are you okay y/n?" He asked with a sweet tone for some reason, you nodded and smiled. You both stood back up and kiri extended her hand for you to take. You took it and stood up in less than one second.