5

BACK AGAIN WITH BADASS Y/N
ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ V - 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖊
X
______

BACK AGAIN WITH BADASS Y/N ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ V - 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖊X______

Youre P.O.V

A

As my eyes flustered open neteyam was shaking me awake
"C'mon y/n were starting soon" he said helping me up. We were led to a large rock in where we all began taking our seats. I was left in between roxto and neteyam.
"Breath in.. and breath out.." tsireya instructed taking a deep breath and breathing out.
"Imagine flickering a flame.." she put a hand to her chest taking another deep breath. This was like meditation and I wasn't so good at that . I saw Kiri glaring at roxto for some reason in which he awkwardly tried to concentrate. Roxto suddenly look at me and I instantly looked some other direction, He had caught me staring...
_____
Roxto smiled gently still feeling like daggers were pointed at him. Neteyam looked at you and back at him feeling slightly annoyed
_____
"You must slow down you're heartbeat" she said, she turned to loak and placed a hand on his stomach.. how I wish I was there instead ...(take it how you want as in either tsireya or lo'ak 's spot)..
"Breath in.." she told him as loak seemed to be trying his best
"Breath out slowly" she continued, loak looked awkward and his eyes started looking anywhere but her. We both made eye contact and I gave him a slight smile trying to cheer him that he could do it. I saw a smile starting to from before tsireya Interrupted
"Lo'ak. You're heartbeat is fast"
"Sorry" he apologized quickly as we broke the eye contact
"Try to focus."
"Okay.."
I felt a touch at my hand and saw neteyam putting his hand over mine
I smiled warmly at him trying to think nothing of it , I felt another touch on my other hand before turning to rotxto. He muttered an apology but I saw the smile he tried desperately to hide but failing. He began smiling while looking at me. I turned back to loak trying to focus, I snickered slightly as they all looked at loak and hesitantly did the same. I turned to Kiri and saw her looking at us rolling her eyes
"Let you're mind go clear " we heard tsireya Instruct again. Tsireya then looked at us and told us to focus. Neteyam hesitantly took his hand off of mine and I tried my best to focus with closed eyes failing to notice loak and kiri glaring at neteyam and roxto. After a while we got told to stand up by tsireya.
"We will now learn to breath.."
We got led back to the ocean as she told us to call our ilu's. I tried to call it but the first few attempts I failed, I finally got the hang of it and it appeared out of no where. I got on it and began to follow tsireya.
"Finally" loak muttered playfully annoyed
"Not my fault I was struggling" I slightly laughed. Tsireya Instructed us to move as we followed her, in the water she dived down making all five of us dive down with her. Our ilus squawked as we began forming a circle around some sort of vine under the water. We then once again followed tsireya but this time it was only loak , tsireya and me. As our ilus circled each other I smiled. Circling upwards and out of the water I took a breath of air slightly smiling. Loak was looking at me strange as his stare seemed ... Soft.... Not like his usual stare. Neteyam then came out of the water right after loak. We all gathered chuckling.
"You are learning to breath" tsireya commented because of out little act. .
.
.
.
.