New student

Jake's POV

I came early at the school because it was my first day and I was transfered in the middle of semester so lessons have probably started, the reason is for later to know. And now here I am  finding out where the gym is we will have our first orientation for late comers today, but I am not the only one, there is also other student who have the same case of mine. 

"Finally!" I said to myself tiredly when I found the venue I am looking for, I decided to enter at the back door so I won't attract any attention if ever there's already people inside.

Walking, walking, walking i roamed my eyes inside, it was a little bit dark since I came from the outside and my eyes is still adjusting  when...

holy crap! First day of school. And I already saw two students making out right behind the stage.  Kids this days seriously.

I was about to leave when I notice the face of that one guy. he looks uninterested showing no expression as the guy Infront of him suck his neck. 

Am I just witnessing rape? But why isn't he shouting for help? Is he muted Or what may be .... I was on my own thoughts when I didn't notice that the guy who shows no interest was already looking directly at me. So I hurriedly went back to the door where I entered earlier running away.

I decided to wait for others outside, just in case i witness another nude scene again.

- -

On behalf of (School name). I would like to extend a warm welcome once again. We are thrilled to have you as part of our family, and we look forward to witness your growth, accomplishments, and contributions.

Thank you, and best of luck on your journey ahead!

I stood in my sit clapping my hands as the School president end the orientation today. I notice how he kept on looking at me when he starts to recognize me on the crowd. I knew it, he saw me earlier but I heed no response to his looks, I keep my face straight because I'm not interested in his situation anyway. I'll just forget it all.

Ni-ki POV

My body froze as I stand in front of everyone not because I was nervous to lead the orientation but because I saw the guy earlier, and he is fvcking sitting in front smiling. The worst that could happen is that he is my classmate, I saw it when I organize the files of new comers earlier. 

Thankfully the orientation went well and I can't help but to follow the eyes of that guy. I kept looking at him to give him signals that I want to talk to him but he simply ignored me. 

"Noo. This can't be" I say to myself, he's going to be a tough one.