pretenders

Heeseung's POV

I throwed hyunsuk's hand wrapped on my shoulders in disgust,  we are now walking towards their house to hang out because Ni-ki jut ditched me again.

I didn't answer his series of question about my temper,  I can't tell my friend about it since I agree with Ni-ki that I will keep our relationship only between us. .

Calling ni-ki again for the eleventh time I suddenly stop when  I spot a familiar figure from a far, he seems talking to someone across the alley.

It was NI-KI, he was facing the guy and I recognize him immediately because of his bag.

I hurriedly walks towards them leaving my friend, I don't want him to see where I am heading to

"GO ahead first, I'll just buy snacks for later and follow you" I said pushing him away.

" Let's buy tog-"

I didn't get to finish what he was saying because I immediately left.

getting closer to their position, my body froze refusing to move forward because of what I just heard..

"Do you like me?" Ask the the new student, which I recognize after I get to see his face clearly

"who was that jaebum?" I uttered trying to recall his name..

"HEESUNGSSI- what are you doing here ?" Ask Ni-ki

I didn't notice that they are already looking at my direction for a while until he calls my name.

I could see that he is nervous base on his face.

"Oh! I was about to go  to my friends house, when I saw you, didn't  we agreed to go home together, right?" I said stuttering, trying to point the direction where I should be going to.

"aw i'm sorry I forgot.. "

I no longer wait on what he's going to say next and i just pulled him away from that new student.

We are about to leave..

When that huy hold Ni-ki's wrist, making us stop, we both look to him in confusion

when he ask.

Jake's POV

"Why are you taking him,  is he yours?" I ask trying to free ni-ki from his grip.

They both look at me in confusion. Ni-ki was looking at me again as if his studying my mind.

I know that they are dating, but I pretend to not know. 

"Of course not!" ni-ki quickly replied with his voice cracking.
He break his own hand from the grip of the two of us, and quickly run away.
Heeseung followed him.

- -

"What was that ? Did he know something?"  Heeseung ask as he pulls ni-ki towards him

"NOOOO, BUT HE ALMOST, BEACAUSE OF YOU! " Ni-ki shouts at him trying to free himself again from heeseung,. who is hugging him from the back now.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just surprised to see you both alone in the alley"  heeseung explains as he put his head between ni-ki's neck, still hugging him from behind.

They stayed like that for awhile when he decided to ask again

"What are you two talking about?" HEESUNG whispered on his ear

"I'm just confirming if he knew something, he see us earlier before the orientation" ni-ki replied caressing heeseung's both hand that was wrapped on his waist.

Heeseung didn't reply instead he just give soft kisses  tracing a path from Ni-ki's neck towards his shoulder blade.

"I'm sorry I shout to you earlier"

"It's ok. I know you didn't mean it  "

Heeseung held Ni-ki to face him, his both hands move from the younger s waist upward, cupping both of his cheeks, their foreheads leaning to each other.

He tilted his head closing their distance

"I love you baby!"

And he kissed him on the lips,slowly trying to taste every corner of his mouth, ni-ki kissed back pulling the older closer to him wrapping his hands around his neck while heeseung's hands which originally on his face travels again, sliding down to his back squeezing ni-ki's ass like a stress ball.