Chapter 35: Barbecue and Daybreak

Both the Mist and Snow Hashiras awaken to see that Haganezuka, Kanamori, and the kid had carried us to a nearby cliff (?). Daybreak is soon to arrive and the sight of Tanjiro chasing after Uppermoon 4- oH SHIT IS THAT TANJIRO'S SWORD LODGED INTO UM 4? uHH UHH-

I grab the ancient sword Haganezuka was sharpening and with a "YEET!" I throw it to stab the ground nearby Tanjiro's feet.

And I fucking missed what the hell- it landed a good 4 meters away from him. "YO TANK! EAT THIS!" Tank was too panicked with the sun slowly rising and the uppermoon chasing the villagers.

"MUTHAFUKIN BIT-" Haganezuka screams at the top of his lungs whilst choking me with his meaty ass hand for throwing his sword. "I'LL KILL YOU! DON'T USE IT! I ONLY FINISHED THE FIRST STEP DAMMIT, GIVE IT BACK!" The swordsmith from the mental asylum screamed.

"The sun is rising! It's gonna get away!" My sweet boi Mui yelled, being cut off by "SHITTY BRAT!" Slap "AWH, BITCH!" Feeling lightheaded, I just give up man, like-Imma take a nap really quick. "YOU KILLED HER!" Kotetsu screamed in pure horror which the feral swordsmith replied, "I DID NOT!"

"SHUT UP!" My sweet boi Mui (I love him so much he's a littol bby) whisper-screamed, apparently trying not to wake me up.

Tanjiro grabs the unfinished blade before decapitating the demon

Hinokami Kagura: Waltz Flash

Tanjiro looks back to see his younger sister, Nezuko out in the open field where the sun is starting to shine upon.

--

A few good minutes pass by when I finally wake up. "Yo, what's cookin'? I smell barbequeeeeHHHOLY SHIT! HUH SHHSJSJW WHUH- SINCE WHEN?" NO, SERIOUSLY. I'M UNCONSCIOUS FOR 5 MINUTES. F.I.V.E. AND THIS HAPPENS? NEZUKO IS WALKING UNDER THE SUN AND UPPER 4 IS DEFEATED?? Man, too bad. I lowkey wanted to watch.

I jump down the cliff along with the two swordsmiths, the kid, and Muichiro. "N-Nezuko? What? I- I thought you were.." Tanjiro is fucking sobbing. Like- not "boohoo" type shit. Bro is fucking bawling. Home boy thought he lost his whole reason for getting this far.

"M- M- Morning!" Nezuko stutters due to not being able to talk for 2.5 years straight. And OHHH MY GOD I LOVE HER EVEN MORE SHES ADORABLEEE!

Mui is still my #1 piss bby

Tanjiro, relieved, envelopes his sister into a huge hug, "WAAAAAAH! THIS IS GREAT! NEZUKO'S SAFE!"
"S-so.. great." Nezuko repeats with a fangy smile.

My other innocent potato, Genya is holding his most-likely broken arm in disbelief of whatever the hell just happened with Nezuko. With the scene of relief and happiness before him, he can only smile warmly at the moment. I'm right next to him, squealing and Nezuko's adorable voice- oh God, Genya's a tomato.

"UAAAAAH! HE SUDDENLY FELL OVER! YOUNG KAMADO, KEEP YOURSELF TOGETHER!" The swordsmith panics as he catches Tanjiro's body after fainting from exhaustion

(Lmao help I'm doing this from memory. I have no internet on the plane)

--

Muichiro looks at the young demon under the sunlight with curiosity. "So anyway, what's happening to Nezuko?"
"Well, see-" Tanjiro attempts to reply, but gets cut off by someone yelling. "GUYYYSSS! WAHHHHH WE WON! WE WON! THIS IS SO AWESOME! WE ALL WON!" The Love hashira runs towards the group of demons slayers, pulling everyone into a group hug.

"WE'RE ALIIIVE!! THANK THE GODS!"
"Thank gods." Nezuko repeats, giving Tanjiro a piggyback ride.

--

The village rushes to pack up their items and relocate before nightfall cuz, you know, Michael Jackson and demons. Despite the fact that the village was attacked by two uppermoons, the casualties were kept to a minimum.