Plan

After all that commotion we finally came to her little sister's room.

"I am back Lisha how are you feeling?" Cmet ask in a gentle voice. I was right .

"Who is she brother? *Cough* " but before Cmet  could answer I came closer to her little sister and introduced my self.

"I'm Aisha the new slave assigned to help you" I winked at Cmet .

"T-T-that's right I hired her to take care of you"

"but I don't need a slave!"

Cmet smiled at her little sister." By the way the herbs is at b-Aisha's hand"

I took the herbs out of my magic pouch . "I will make you a medicine to help you get better" I smiled.

"Aisha why aren't you wearing a slave collar like the others? " Lisha asked .

"Oh here is her collar I just got it from Leon " he showed Lisha the collar and then looked at me. I knew why he looked at me with those eyes. A slave without a collar is suspicious and even I know that. I came forward like I was begging for the collar. Cmet climb in to the chair to put the collar on me , I'm tall after all. I'm not bragging just telling facts..

"I am very sorry big sister Ashtri , but I promise I will take this off you soon" he whispered in my ear so that no one could hear. As soon as the collar was on my neck I felt this thing or magic that tries to take control of me. But then the magic was cut off like it disappeared , it failed to control me! Well it suck

The magic stone in the collar  loss its color. "It failed " I murmured not knowing that Cmet heard it.

"What do you mean?Then your safe! I'm glad "he whispered joyfully. I looked at Lisha she didn't seem to know what's going on .

"Don't tell anyone , not yet" I said .

Cmet nodded happily.

"Are you done brother?"

"Yes"

I gathered the herbs and I tried to make something. Did I make medicines ? I ask to myself . Why do I know how? But it is not important right now . I need to make a medicine to help her.

A few minutes later....

"Miss Lisha its done , here's your medicine once you drink it I promise      
you will immediately get better."

"Immediately? Really I really do hope so" she took the medicine and drunk it despite having some doubts .

"How do feel Lisha ? " Cmet ask .

"I fell lighter, and better !" She answered joyfully her eyes brightened .

"Thank you thank you Aisha!" And she hugged me.

"Your welcome miss"

"you don't need to call me miss , you can just call me Lisha ." I smile no more like a grin . Cmet pulled me by my left hand but Lisha pulled my right.

"No don't go ! Big brother don't give her to Leon!"

"I'm not gonna give her to Leon, Lisha !" Both of them shouting.

"You guys stop pulling my arms I might be split into two! " I shouted.

And then both of them stop.

"Finally " I sigh   .

"Let me make things clear but first both of you should listen carefully"

"okeyy" both of them answered. In unison!

"First as you already know Cmet I'm not a slave! Second I-"

Lisha interrupted "what your not a slave Aisha?"

"Yes she is not " Cmet answered.

"Umm let me finish , second I would like to take the two of you in my care and lastly I will free all the slave in here" both of them was dumbfounded  .

Lisha raised her hand "what do you mean by taking care of us ?" She raised her eye brow.

"Oh that I figured that you guys don't want to be with that Leon guy so instead I'll  take care of you."

"That is ideal but Leon won't like that especially about the idea of freeing the slaves" Cmet said looking down.

"That's true there's no way Leon would agree ." Lisha added.

Their right but I can't just leave them alone . But maybe if I find some evidence of some kind of dirt on him  then I can use it to make the imperial guards arrest him. 

"Does Leon have some dirty doings or something illegal doing? " I ask

Lisha and Cmet looked at each other before answering.

"Yes he has , in fact the money he has is from the illegal weapon selling. He also kidnaps elf and put in the cell made especially for them."

"That's great , I mean its great because now we have a reason to arrest him. Do you guys have some trusted men here?" Just to sure you never know.

"Yes we have!" Lisha then called someone from outside.

"This is Kim my most trusted men"

hmm.. he has a good build . "Can I ask you a favor ? " I know its our first meeting but I still ask anyways .

"Yes , since young miss seem to trust you."

"Then go find an imperial guard or something and come back here" pretty bossy right.

"how would I get the imperial guard here?" Kim ask.

"Tell them that there's an illegal thing in here"

"alright" Kim then  walked out .

After Kim got out some time later...

someone get got in it was Leon himself!!! 

"W-what are you doing here Leon!?" Cmet said.

"Are you shouting at me!!" He punched Cmet.

"Y-you monster!!" Lisha shouted.

"Huh you seem to be better " he then slaps her.

"Now if I remember your name is Aisha isn't it . " he  forcefully push me against the wall. Making me face him directly.