You know Him

Here I am again ! Is this a fragment of my memories?

A fenrir appeared it looked so much like Frin! Maybe that really is Frin!

And a woman patted Frin's head . That's me . Unlike before I can see my face clearer. I looked like a warrior who killed thousand, my blue eyes are filled with blood

Blood from the enemy , with Frinn by my side in his human form slaughtering all that blocks his way

"Am I this ruthless ?"

"Who am I , and why do I look so... empty?"

The scenery became blurred as I felt my body become heavy

Is this the end?

I woke up in my bed , my face is wet traces of sweat? No it was tears.

Did I cry? Why?

Near me is Frinn sleeping but luckily in his beast form if not I might be diagnose with low blood by now.

"Oh...good morning Ash...Did you Cry?!?!" Frinn quickly transformed into his human form , with clothes on as he approach me and hugged me tight.

"Ohhh...Frinn l-let go I'm gonna suffocate s-stop! " I tried to stop Frinn from hugging me any tighter but it was for nought . Frinn finally let me go and finally I can breath a sigh of relief.

But no it was just a PRAnK! He raised his hands in the air his fingers moved in a weird manner as it slowly makes its way to me.

"H-hey Frinn stop! Don't do it I-I'm still your master remember? So-" I was cut off by him as he attacked my spot. He tickled me to oblivion .

But no it didn't stop there , I can hear atleast 3 pairs of feet comming towards me?.

Frinn who clearly heard it even tickled me harder and I even laughed harder that those 3 pairs of foot is seems to walk faster .

A knock came sooner but Frinn didn't seem to bother and just continued.

The knocks became louder and louder and eventually my laughter mixed with a sigh escaped my lips.

Oh no!."F-Stop!! Please stop!" I shouted so loud that those who is outside my door steep just broke the door down using force.

Lay, Rose , and Coner broke my door. Revealing me! My helpless self still being tickled by Frinn , pushing me unto my bed .

"Ahh! A-Ash" Rose shouted loudly that I can feel my ear drums is on the verge of breaking but Frinn who have a sensitive hearing didn't budge but he seems to be angry?

And they could also feel it. "You how dare you break in! And and even d-do that!" Coner sad stuttering

"..." Lay didn't say anything

Frinn finally stop leaving me breathless . "Hmm. Do you not know its impolite to intrude if someone is doing something? Or are you just impolite? Which is it? However if you leave not you might not get hurt" Frinn threatened them while i was still trying to inhale more oxygen .

"Don't you dare hurt them F-" Frinn cuts my line covering my mouth with his hand.

Rose , Lay and Coner frowned and rushed towards Frinn with the intent to kill. They pulled out there swords and thrust it towards Frinn who is in the form of a young man.

"I don't know who you are but...how dare you lay your hands on her" Rose said while dodging Frinn.

Frinn smirked and a sword appeared out of thin air as I used my strength to stand up and then there I was standing in between Rose and Frinn whose sword is only inches away from hitting me.

"Why are you stopping me Ash?" Frinn frowned looking at me.

"Y-you know him?"