StrayKids - Werewolf AU - Part 1

StrayKids x StrayKids
Werewolf AU + Idol AU --- A/B/O, presenting, heats and ruts.
Summary: Jisung, one of the three remaining unpresented pack members, finally presents as an omega. While the group is taking care of their new-found omega, Felix presents too. Only for it to happen on the worst day possible. Not wanting to burden his members he hides his presenting from them, only for it to do more harm than good.
Some Felix centric angst, more MinSung than I anticipated and smut [MinSung+Chan & ChanLix]

Warning: This is a part one, so the story is not finished yet! Part two will follow as soon as I've written it <3

StrayKids' next comeback date is coming closer with the day. All eight of their schedules filled to the brim with practises – both with the group and one on one – as well as photoshoots and interviews to expend their audience. The little spare time the eight of them have, is spent at their dorm. Half of them using that time to sleep while the others spent it by enjoying their hobbies.

Unable to stop themselves from acting upon their instincts, the two alpha's of the group – Chan and Minho – check in on all the members, asking them about their days and making sure they get plenty of sleep and won't overwork themselves.

When Chan enters the living room to check up on him, Changbin, one of the beta's in the group – although he sometimes acts like an omega – can't keep himself from cuddling up to his favourite alpha, letting himself be clouded by the alpha's calming pheromones.

Chan and Changbin's cuddle session is cut short by an panicked Hyunjin darting into the room. "Changbin!" the panicked beta shouts as his eyes dart around the room, landing on the two laying on the couch.

Jumping up the two hurriedly make their way over to Hyunjin. "What's wrong?" Changbin asks as he gently holds Hyunjin's face in his hands.

"Jisung-," Hyunjin starts, his eyes darting over to Chan who looks at him with worry. "Jisung, he's-,"

"Breathe," Chan whispers as he nuzzles Hyunjin's neck, pushing a wave of calming pheromones towards the other, hoping to clear the panicked haze in his head.

"He's presenting," Hyunjin manages to croak out.

Not missing a beat, Changbin rushes over to Jisung's room. Chan on the other hand looks at Hyunjin in awe, almost unable to comprehend this information. Jisung, one of the three remaining unpresented wolfs in their pack is finally presenting. Chan can't keep his proud smile off his face. Darting after Changbin, towards Jisung's room, Hyunjin calls his name. Pausing, Chan looks at Hyunjin with confusion.

"You can't."

An annoyed growl escapes Chan's throat. How dare his beta tell him – the alpha – that he can't comfort one of his pack members as they present. Ignoring Hyunjin, he keeps walking, only for the beta to pull on his arm.

"Chan-hyung, listen to me. He's presenting," Hyunjin pauses, still holding onto Chan's arm tightly, "as an omega."

The second the word 'omega' leaves Hyunjin's lips, Chan freezes in his spot. Jisung is presenting as an omega. They'll finally have an omega in their group! Excited about this new knowledge, Chan tries to tug his arm loose from Hyunjin's grip, wanting to scent his new omega, make the younger male comfortable, mark him as his-,

Oh.

He lets his head hang lowly as he pauses in the middle of the hallway.

"I'm sorry Chan-hyung," Hyunjin says softly, stepping in front of his alpha.

"I know, it's okay." But is it really? This is one of those moments where Chan hates being an alpha. Hates how his instincts are so strong. An omega presenting will start his rut if he is too close to them, it will make his instincts go haywire. Not wanting to accidently mark and claim one of his members, he'll need to stay away from Jisung for the first day at least.