four

TWO WEEKS

TWO WEEKS.

"god..." You mumbled as you slumped down on the mattress before screaming into the pillow. "even if I get a phone I wouldn't still be able to contact one of my friends...I don't memorize their number..."

"If I go to the police, I doubt that they could ever find my parents." You talked to yourself in frustration. You slapped yourself repeatedly. "Why didn't I pay more attention?! This is so stupid."

You're fucking pathetic.

You sat up, hair messy. Jae-Heon was nowhere to be found because he was at school, doing some paperwork. If you go out, You put a jacket and a mask on to go outside so people won't recognize you. You huffed grabbing your jacket and putting on a mask.

You owe Jae-Heon your life. He's very kind and sweet to you. An average Christian who always reads the bible at night. You didn't mind him even though at 12 am, he was still awake, Reading bible verses out loud. Jae-Heon is also a teacher and he enrolled you at the same school he was working at.

You yawned as you took a stroll on the street, the aroma of street food filled the air, and you couldn't resist the temptation to buy yourself a delicious ice cream cone when you saw a stall. You gulped and grinned before going into the store.

You come out with two ice creams in a cup, Planning to give the other one to Jae-Heon when he gets home. As you took a scoop of your ice cream you came by a park and noticed that there were only a few very people. You then saw a man sitting on the bench looking troubled and a mess.

His clothes were slightly dirty and he was slightly bruised on his arms and a few scratches on his face. You suddenly thought of Hyun-su. Ah, Hyun-su. You miss him so much and you promised yourself that you are going to find him once your world isn't a mess anymore. You don't want to cause him trouble and be a burden to him.

Maybe, You will find yourself on the same path as him and you two will be together again. But faith loves to play with you for a long time. You sighed.

However, You regret every single bit of it when you leave him without saying goodbye.