Chapter 8: Rescue Operation

Azur Lane Base
USS Stuart POV

We arrive back at the Azur Lane base after our fight against the Sakura Empire and unite with the main fleet of the Royal Navy which Enterprise got lucky that she survive the fight. I was able to spend some time with Belfast while making our way back home. I continue to check on the repairs of my ship that took some heavy damage during the fight against the other me, but I prefer to call him Code Falcon that way people don't mistaken for me. I talk with Commander Shepard about Enterprise's well being.

Shepard: "I know what you're thinking Stuart, but you know how she is."

Stuart(sigh): "I know, but she's going to hurt herself if we don't intervene."

We both try to figure things out until Shepard got a call from the Royal Navy.

Shepard: "Commander Shepard here...... Okay I'll send him."

I was inform by the Commander that the Royal Navy want to see me and also inform me that Belfast is there as well so I didn't hesitant to go since I want to spend some time with since we never see each other for like forever. I head out to the Royal Navy garden.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Royal Navy Garden

I reach the garden of the Royal Navy where her highness want to see me for something, but right now if Belfast is involve then I'll head there. I can see Belfast taking care the inner circle of Queen Elizabeth who is Warspite, Hood, Prince of Wales, and Illustrious including her little sister Unicorn.

Stuart: "Greeting ladies."

QE(pout): "You're late."

Stuart: "Business with the Commander as usual."

Illustrious: "Don't worry about it."

Belfast hand me a cup of tea which I smile and drink some of it before it's time for business. We're going to explain the situation about with the Sakura Empire including the other me which so far nothing until we have more information; however the main reason of this meeting is about Enterprise.

QE: "Stuart; give me the situation with Enterprise."

Stuart: "I know some of you praise Enterprise for her involvement of the defense of the base, but the main reason of this meeting will probably because of her well being correct?"

The girls nod because they know she is the most powerful kansen in the base so far and losing her will bring down the moral of the port. We continue to talk and plan to have Belfast to keep an eye on her which I agree since she is good when it comes to people and their needs. After the meeting I decide to head for the beach to enjoy some nice swim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beach, Azur Lane

I have arrive at the beach for some swimming since it's a nice day out and looks like the girls are enjoying it too. I notice Hornet is staring at me with that sunglasses while Hammy is flush of wearing a embarrasses swimsuit.

Stuart: "Something you saw Hornet?"

Hornet: "Nothing, but you look good."

Stuart: "Nice, but however I have eyes on someone else."

She knows that I'm dating Belfast right now which I wish she was here right now, but so far things are doing great until San Diego got caught by a shark which Saratoga intercept her while causing a big problem.

Stuart: "That escalate quickly."

We continue playing on the beach with some girls playing volleyball which I notice Belfast arrive with Enterprise and Unicorn so I decide to see them.

Stuart: "Hello there ladies; not going to enjoy swimming."

I know that Enterprise would say no, but Unicorn is enjoying her friends which I'm happy for her.

Stuart: "I wish we haven't this war otherwise this scene is the most beauty."

Enterprise: "We're made for war."

I disagree with her opinion and we continue to stare at the sunset until a storm is brewing which we decide to hit for the hay. I join with Belfast and Enterprise which we're talking about a best treats which Enterprise is ignore with our conversation and decide to look at the window.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Pacific Ocean

It wasn't long until our new mission came up, but this is code red since we got a distress signal in the middle of the storm so we need to hurry up, but of course Enterprise joined the mission despite been order to stay put; however it was too late when she went ahead of us while Cleveland is getting angry.

Cleveland(angry): "WHY IS SHE ALWAYS DO THIS?"

Stuart: "Let's just finish the job before she has any crazy idea. Belfast; you with me while you girls keep an eye out for Enterprise."

They nod while Belfast question of sending the entire fleet to keep an eye Enterprise. Because she and I can handle ourselves, but Enterprise is pretty stubborn if she is left with her own device. We explore the storm to see a large ruins of Siren ships which looks like a battle has occur here, but the question is who. We continue to explore the wreckage until we bump into a ship carrying a Dragon Empory flag which means they got themselves a sticky situation here. I notice one of the Siren ship turning on so we engage it before it cause any damage, but of course Enterprise intercept it, but her rig was about to be destroy so we step in and deal with the ship. We manage to defeat the siren ship which I scold Enterprise for something so reckless which I fear that was going to happen while Belfast help out the Dragon Empory kansens which one of them is wounded.

Stuart(angry): "What were you thinking Enterprise? You almost got yourself killed. You're lucky that me and Belfast was here to help you out otherwise you would be toast. Let's go and report this to the Commander."

I help Belfast out with the kansen and put them in my ship for protection while Enterprise is still shock that I scold her for it which I did since this situation would get her killed. Last thing I want is her sister or Vestal to be on my neck for this.

To be Continued.....

Chapter 9: Admiral Hipper