𓄂Chapter 30 | Target Hunting𓄂

I am SO sorry for not uploading! I forgot I actually existed so working on this chapter was delayed until I realized like:

'Do I have any Wattpad notifs..?'
(I habitually check Wattpad notifications when bored or spaced out)

*Comment on one of the chapters appears*

'Oh, cool.'

*Puts down phone*

'Wait a fucking minute-'

I proceeded to go back to my phone and read over the comment and realized that I do indeed exist and have a TWST book and my life wasn't just apart of my imagination.

Anyways! I'm back now, though school starts up in a couple days.
I will be writing chapters whenever I can, as long as I don't have too much going on.

It'll also depend on if I forget I'm a person again, because it happens ALOT.

But any how, I hope you all enjoy this (terribly delayed) chapter!
_____________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yo, man, how's it going?" Ace waved as he walked into the Vice-Housewardens dorm room.

"How are you feeling, Trey?" Deuce asked, the Ramshackle trio coming in behind him.

"We came all this way just to see your sorry face. It's cool--don't get up." Grim strolled in without a care in the world and a grin on his face. Y/N and Yuu stared at Trey's casted ankle.

"Well, if it isn't Hunting Season! And Grim, Yuu and Y/N too! You're rolling deep today." Cater waved back from the edge of Trey's bed.

"Hey, Cater... I'm lost. Whaddaya mean by 'Hunting Season'?" Ace rubbed the back of his neck.

"I mean it's you guys! You're Ace, he's Deuce-- that's what you call an Ace Deuce in poker!" Cater smiled at the two, making a wide gesture with his hand.

"Don't give us a couple nickname!" Deuce scowled at the junior, swiftly sliding himself away from Ace.

"..What's poker?" Yuu whispered to Y/N, moving over towards the large bed.

"Perhaps it's some sort of human.. thing?" Y/N pondered over it for a moment, a dejected frown crossing his face. He sighed before reaching a hand towards Trey's injured leg, his frown deepening by the minute.

"Riiight... Anyway, how do you feel, Trey? And how'd you get hurt?" Ace looked back over to Trey, who was now being surrounded by Y/N and Yuu.

"Slipped on the stairs. I couldn't catch myself, and my ankle got all messed up. I'll be on crutches for a while." Trey sweatdropped as Y/N let out an annoyed huff, mumbling something along the lines of 'stupid humans' and 'weak bones'.

"Yikes. That sounds pretty bad!" Deuce looked at Trey, wide-eyed with obvious concern

"Yep. Looks like I'll be warming the bench at the Spelldrive tournament this year." Trey shrugged it off. Yuu grumbled something incoherent while softly hitting the green haired juniors leg, kneeling next to his bed.