Scenario: Birthday

ITS MA BIRTHDAY!!
So, here's a birthday special for you lot!  It's not the same as my usual scenarios because it's difficult to make this suitable for all audiences, so it'll be more like a list of things they might do to celebrate their birthday instead.  Hope you enjoy!!!

Shu
- He would prefer a quiet birthday.
- Lots of napping, maybe a movie if he feels up to it.
- To be honest, he'd want to be left alone for the day and if there was school, he wouldn't go.
- Potential gift ideas: Travel pillow, earphones, sheet music, musical equipment (I've seen a few headcannons where he plays violin, so violin rosin would be handy).

Reiji
- Like Shu, he would like a quiet birthday, but not to sleep all day.
- Wouldn't dream of missing school, even on his birthday.
- Would probably just sit in his lab all day reading books and drinking tea, maybe inviting someone in for a game of chess.  No different to his normal behaviour.
- Potential gift ideas: Teacups, tea flavours, books, bowtie.

Ayato
- Here's a clue: Everything has to be about him.
- Would skip school in a heartbeat to muck around and do nothing all day.
- Let's be honest, he'd probably throw a house party in the evening and all the food would be Takoyaki.
- Potential gift ideas: TAKOYAKI...to be honest, that's about it.

Kanato
- He'd spend his birthday accompanied by Teddy and his other cuddly toys.
- Would replace school with a tea party.
- Tea party with all his cuddly toys and maybe a movie, depending on his mood, but definitely a tea party.
- Potential gift ideas: Cuddly toys, tea-set, sweets and chocolate.

Laito
- Would want a good time ;)
- If he went to school, it would be to flirt, but he'd skip the actual lessons and probably do different activities instead.
- Might throw a house party like Ayato, but mainly so he can continue his activities at home.  (Let us not continue and let me wash my mind and mouth out with bleach).
- Potential gift ideas: Fedora, clothes, other questionable items (washes mind out with bleach again).

Subaru
- He'd want a quiet birthday.
- Would probably skip school for some peace and quiet away from his brothers.
- Would tend to his roses for the majority of the day.  Once done, he'd go to his coffin and sleep.  Yeah, that's about it.
- Potential gift ideas: A Subaru (the car), gardening tools, some sort of jewellery with a fang on it perhaps.

Ruki
- He'd want a quiet birthday, but probably wouldn't mind celebrating with his brothers.
- Wouldn't dream of skipping school for a birthday.  He even forces his brothers to go in on their birthdays.
- Would read his books, while his brothers try to make dinner for him (failing magnificently).  After dinner, they'd leave him to his books.
- Potential gift ideas: books, kitchen tools.

Kou
- Although he's an idol, I think he'd want a quiet birthday with just his brothers.
- Ruki would force him to go to school, but he'd skip if he could get away with it.
- Ruki would make his favourite food for dinner and Kou would force them all to sing karaoke and dance with him in the evening.
- Potential gift ideas: A lie detector game, music books, skincare products.

Yuma
- Again, would like a quiet birthday with just his brothers and his plants.
- Would be forced to go to school, and would rush to get home after.
- Celebrations would take place in the garden with his favourite food.  As soon as food is finished he'd be working on the garden again.
- Potential gift ideas: Gardening tools, seeds.

Azusa
- The definition of quiet, so would definitely have a quiet birthday.
- Wouldn't really care about whether he goes to school or not, so he goes because Ruki makes him.
- Celebrations would be quiet, maybe just a meal.  Kou would make sure to check on him every hour or so after, but Azusa would want to be left alone so he does just that.
- Potential gift ideas: Sketchbook (I see him as an artist), pencils, room decor such as paintings or pictures.