Oneshot - Kino: Distraction

"Kino, come on!" you said.
Kino, as usual, was being a pain.  He wouldn't get off his phone, even when you asked him.  Yuuri had tried asking too, but he too failed.
"In a minute," Kino said, eyes glued to the screen, ignoring you.
"No, now," you said.
"Y/n is right," Yuuri added.
"It can wait, I'm busy," Kino said.
You just deadpanned him.  "Fine."
You walked into the next room with Yuuri following behind you.  You sat down on a sofa and just stared at the wall.
"When was the last time he went outside?" you asked.
Yuuri shrugged.  "A few days ago, at least.  I've tried everything."
You smirked.  "Not quite."
You walked through to the room where Kino was playing games.  He'd switched the game he was playing, but he was still playing on his phone.  There was only one way to snap him out of his video game fever now.
You went over to him and sat down next to him.  You leaned your head on his shoulder and watched him play his game.  He didn't move, but glanced over briefly, seeing you there.  The plan was working.
Next, you moved closer, inch by inch, until the only way you could possibly get any closer was by sitting on his lap...and of course, that's what you did.  You sat in such away that you blocked his view of the screen and he started flipping out.
"Y/n, I can't see my phone!" he complained.
You smiled and nuzzled your face into his neck.  "Good."
"No, I'm gonna lose!"
You shrugged.  "Who cares, you can always play again later."
Surprisingly, he set his phone down on the table beside you both and wrapped his arms around your waist.  "True.  I could also do this later though."
"You sure you'd rather play video games than spend time with your partner?"
He smirked.  "Guess we'll never know..."
"We're going out for a walk," you said, pulling him up and dragging him to the door.  He barely had time to pick up his phone.
"What why?!"
"Because you've been cooped up in here for days.  You can bring your phone in case of an emergency, but no video games."
Well, he was complaining the whole time you were outside, but at least he complied and had a break from screens.  He also got some fresh air and quality time with you, which was a bonus.