Chapter 2: Who Are You?

Ethan 'Notti' Reyes               Omniscient | Harlem, New York

                Ethan 'Notti' Reyes

     Omniscient | Harlem, New York

                Friday, July 9, 2023

                          9:29 Pm
                ___________________

Notti Gasped As he sat up panting loudly and confused. Last thing he remembered was seen a girl over him trying to press on his knife wound, he was gone kill kdot next time he seen him, Word 2 his mother.

He sat back as he began to try to make out the girl features, she wasn't fine at all.....She majestic, he use to seeing straight up valid or as his brother dd would call them fine, but she was just out of this world beautiful and he usually only view girl ass dick sucking  bitches and smooches.

He suddenly sat up patting his sides trying to find his phone until he realized he had ona hospital gown meaning his phone wouldn't be in his non-existent pocket so he looked to the side to see it sitting on the table nicely placed and charged, which surprised him cause his phone was bout dead when he started chasing kdot.

The hospital must have charged it for a young nigga, he thought.

He finna decided to buzz the hospital with the lil button as he seen all the world wide news talking about what happened to him, he decided he would call dd nem back when he finna met the familiar, yet unfamiliar  girl who saved his life, if she was still here.

'You feeling ok,' The nurse said and she went to check his blood pressure and make sure his Iv was still in tact before askign if he wanted to have his family come in here to check up on him.

Notti said yes as he was excited to see his family, he was glad that he didn't die and glad that he had a loving family waiting outside for him.

The fam rushed in the room as soon as yes came out his mouth....damn, all of them niggas aitn even supposed to be back here, it suppose to be like 2 or 3 at a time, he thought.

Dd and ddot ran to hug me as I t
Hug them back being carefully nitnto hit my wound, that shit hurt like hell. Then everybody came to hug me, like jay, my mami, melzz,jatar,keem,quan, dee, dudey, dotty, edot, melzz, and my nephew Amiri and asked me was I okay and shit.

'Yoo My Hearts, where she at?,' I asked.

'Who mhh,' dd said.

'The girl that saved me, she was lightskin and had like brown hair, she looked good ass hell too,' I said