Painting roses red

" So this is your dormitory? interesting..." Callisto mutters while looking at May while she's admiring the plants. Ace and Duece notice that the plants are changing into a much darker green than normal around May. " Hey, May are you changing the color of the plants? It's getting much darker than before.." Deuce asked her.

" This happens all the time. Whenever I'm near plants trees or nature in general it goes darker like my home where I live." May looks at him with a small smile.

" Oh, where do you live back in your world?" He questioned her.

" In the very deep dark forest. Our family has land there been having it for years." May stated.

" Our great-grandfather won a card game for it," Callisto chuckled.

" What? That's crazy.." Ace said to them.

" Yeah? The guy was drunk and he got really mad after he lost the card game. Can imagine a hangover the next day at the bar the way that guy drank." Callisto smiled in amusement.

" Like after the graduation party?" May chuckled.

" Yeah like that-- Wait why are you bringing that up?? That was two years ago.." Callisto questions her.

" Graduation Party? What did you two do??" Deuce asked them in question.

"Come on let's get this over with. But you two have to tell us that during lunch. You've perk our interest now." Ace said to the siblings. Callisto sighed while he and May followed them.

" Woah! This is gorgeous! If only this were in our place! This looks so different than ours!" Grim stated.

" Hey, now it's still a work in progress Grim." Callisto crosses his arms.

" What's with the red paint on the ground I wonder?" May question while looking at the freshly painted roses.

" Crap, crap. I've gotta get these roses painted."

" Oh somebody's here," Grim said.

" Oh, watch out. Any paint splatters and my head is gone." Said the orange-haired male.

" I wonder who could that be" May questioned.

" Why have I seen this before.." Callisto mutters to her.

Suddenly, May felt an arm around the waist, being pulled face-first into someone's chest. May looked up to see who it was and then heard a cheerful voice," Smile,". May closed her blind eye with a raised brow with a small smile. There was a flash that made her blank a few times before she said," What was that"

" What's with your reaction? You act like you've never done a selfie before," The boy laughed.

" What's a selfie?" Callisto and May question in unison.

" What?!" Ace and the boys asked in shock.

" You two never heard of it? What about a cell phone?" Deuce asked them.

" I heard of a telephone but not a cell phone. Perhaps I could ask Isabella that later." May said in thought.

"We're not that advanced in our world. We used radio to contact people and fast letter service by magic." Callisto explained to them.

" I feel so sorry for the both of you. Anyway sorry for spooking you like that. I'm Cater Diamond 3rd year, and you are~" Cater asked May with a wink. " It's nice to meet a beautiful girl like you."

May laughs lightly," May Venom, it's nice to meet you."

" Well, that's a first you made her laugh. I'm Callisto Venom her younger brother." Callisto said with a grin.