╰── 𝟏 | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

UNLIKE HIS BROTHERS, Aizetsu preferred not to have too much attention to him. He enjoyed every moment of silence─ which meant whenever he was away from Urogi and Karaku.

To be fair, the two siblings were the most chaotic out of the four. He was at least grateful for Sekido, who was the most serious guy he's probably ever met.

"You idiot! Stop flirting with every girl you see and help me find the girl with huge butterfly clips on her head!" Sekido grabbed Karaku by the back of his collar, pulling him away from the annoyed girls who just wanted to mind their own business.

Aizetsu sighed, feeling slightly embarrassed from the stares they'd been receiving due to the two's loud voices.

"Hey, isn't that her?" Aizetsu pointed at a girl with long black hair and purple eyes who looked like she was frantically searching for something important, immediately making Sekido turn his head to wherever he was pointing at.

"Isn't that Kanae? Why are you looking for one of the three beauties of this school?" Karaku asked with suspicion, watching from afar as a white-haired male approached her.

"She left this in the flower arrangement club." Sekido replied while holding up a white jacket with a butterfly pattern as its design, confused by the sudden tone of suspicion his brother had.

"Are you sure you're not just trying to find an excuse to talk to her?" Karaku asked with a smirk, earning a disgusted look from his brother.

"I'm not like you, I don't hit on every girl I see! Let's just go and give this back, I still need to study for tomorrow's test." He replied, making his way to the cafeteria where they last saw Kanae and her friend.

Aizetsu followed after his brothers, trying to squeeze past the crowd of students who were trying to balance their trays of food.

God, the cafeteria was probably the most claustrophobic place in the whole school.

He blinked, suddenly panicking inside when he realized he'd been separated from the two.

His first instinct was to grab his phone, spamming the group chat with questions about where they were.

Of course, he was left on delivered.

───

"Are you sure you don't want this, Ume?" You asked while looking at the single slice of strawberry shortcake she gave you earlier.

"Gyutaro keeps scolding me for eating too many sweets, so I'm not allowed!" She replied in disappointment, also wanting to have a taste of the cake she received from a random junior.

"That's too bad, I'll make sure to enjoy this for you!" You replied while showing her a thumbs up.

The two of you continued walking through the crowded cafeteria in hopes of finding a vacant table or seat, but every step was making you lose hope.

"Hey, isn't that your brother?" Ume pointed at a white-haired male who was as red as a tomato.

"Sanemi? Don't mind him, he's always trying to make a move on Kanae." You quickly changed the topic after, bringing up random stuff that happened to you last week.

"I see a seat over there!" You pointed at two vacant seats using your free hand, making Ume sigh in relief.

The two of you had been walking for a good 10 minutes, so finally getting to sit down and rest your legs sounded heavenly.

You held the cake carefully while speed walking, not wanting to risk getting your seats taken by some random students.

"(Y/n), watch out!" Ume tried to grab your arm, but it was already too late.

You felt someone bump into your back, making you drop the cake because of the loss of balance. You felt your waist hit the edge of a nearby table, making you drop down to the floor while trying not to make any noises from the pain.

It felt like your soul had just left your body.

You looked at the squashed cake in front of you, and then at the guy who accidentally bumped into you. He muttered curses under his breath, which made you feel a little bad for both yourself and him.

"I'm..." The blue-eyed boy tried to apologize, but a whole apple hitting his head quickly shut him up.

"You little shit!" Sanemi, who had witnessed what happened to his little sister climbed on top of a table while trying to throw more food on him.

He was just about to throw a peach he'd stolen from a student (who was now sulking from the loss of his favorite fruit), but he also got cut off when a whole tray hit his head.

"How dare you!" Sekido, who was the culprit fortunately managed to get nearby in time, avenging his brother.

The whole cafeteria was practically silent, making you feel embarrassed because of the commotion.

It wasn't long before a random student grabbed a handful of pasta from his plate, throwing it to the nearest person to him.

Oh, shit.

──

Everything was chaotic, and Ume was hiding behind you, trying not to get hit by all of the food being thrown from all directions.

It was... a food fight.

"Urami Aizetsu and Shinazugawa (Y/n), to the office now!" A teacher shouted in annoyance, making everyone in the cafeteria freeze.

"But I didn't do anything!" You shouted in disbelief, immediately shutting up once you saw the angry look of the teacher.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▶ (Y/n), Ume, and Kanae are the three beauties of Kimetsu Academy

▶ (Y/n) envies Ume because she always receives food as gifts while she always gets items or letters─ which she reads whenever she's bored.
▶ Urogi is currently in detention for making a mess in the art room with Uzui.