𝟐 | 𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT WAS ANOTHER HORRIBLE DAY, and as if the Gods wanted to make Aizetsu suffer, everything just kept getting worse for him by the second.

He quietly listened to the words of their history teacher, not even wanting to defend himself and say that it was all an accident.

Apparently, a student snitched and told the teacher that he and you started the food fight, which wasn't entirely a lie, but still.

"It was just an accident, we didn't start the mess." You spoke up, making Aizetsu feel a little relieved that you were at least trying to defend yourself.

He noticed the way you held the side of your waist, feeling bad for accidentally hurting you earlier.

"Then tell me, who started it?" The adult asked while putting his hands on top of the desk.

"Oh... It was-" Aizetsu was cut off for the umpteenth time today, looking down to see you stepping on his shoe lightly.

As much as you were pissed at your older brother for making the situation worst, you didn't exactly want him to go to detention for the 2nd time this week.

"If none of you two are going to start talking, then so be it. You'll be in charge of cleaning the cafeteria for the rest of the week starting tomorrow, now go."

You stood up and left the office, not bothering to look back and complain again.

The halls were lively per usual, with multiple students exchanging gossip at every corner. You stood in front of your locker and opened it, grabbing the textbooks you needed for the next class.

"(Y/n), are you okay?!" Ume quickly ran to you with a hug, bombarding you with questions and apologies for warning you about the boy too late.

"I heard what happened, do you want us to come with you to the clinic?" Gyutaro asked while pulling his little sister away from you.

"Nope, I'm doing just fine. You should worry for Sanemi, I heard he's in the clinic because someone threw a whole tray in his head." You replied while trying to hold in a laugh.

"I heard from someone in my class that Sekido threw it. He's Aizetsu's brother, you know?" Gyutaro said, earning a confused look from you.

"Aizetsu?" You asked with curiosity, finding the name familiar.

"Excuse me?"

The three of you turned to the new voice to see the same blue-eyed boy from before. "That's him." Gyutaro pointed at him, making Aizetsu even more confused.

"Um, you're blocking my locker." Aizetsu said while looking at you, making you move to the side.

"Hey, you're locker buddies! How lucky!" Ume spoke up, remembering how upset she got when she found out that your locker was very far away from hers.

"Forget about that, are you not going to apologize?" Gyutaro asked with his arms crossed.

"Hey, it's fine. Don't make a scene." You said with a nervous smile, not oblivious to the small number of students that were curiously looking in your direction.

With a sigh, Aizetsu turned to you while holding his books tightly.

It was nowhere near easy to muster up the courage to talk to someone like you.

"I'm sorry for earlier, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" He apologized.

"Don't worry about it, it was just an accident!" You replied with a smile.

Ume took notice of the worried look you gave him, making her smirk in mischief.

"(Y/n) loves desserts, so you should replace the one she dropped earlier! There's a new bakery in front of the Academy, maybe you could take her there." Ume said with a wide smile, sending a wink in your direction.

"What? Hey!" You shouted, knowing exactly what she was up to.

"Okay, thank you..." Aizetsu replied, immediately leaving before any of you could say another word.

"That's just mean, sis." Gyutaro said while trying not to laugh, also liking the idea of you finally making actual friends with someone other than them.

You sighed in defeat, watching the siblings leave you alone to go to their next class.

───

"Seriously? That happened?" Urogi asked while holding his stomach and laughing loudly.

"Be quiet!" Sekido shouted from his room, finding it hard to focus on studying because of his brother's loud voices.

Today's classes have already ended, so they decided to go home instead of staying late inside the school building.

All of them were gathered in the living room except for Sekido, and Aizetsu told them everything that happened earlier.

"And your locker is right beside hers? I can't tell if you're unlucky or lucky." Karaku said with slight jealousy, also wanting to talk to the girl.

"You should be proud of our brother, Karaku. Can you believe it? He actually talked to (Y/n)! If I was in his shoes, I would've probably passed out in front of her." Urogi exaggerated.

"I still can't believe what Sekido did though, Sanemi's going to murder him for sure!" Urogi added while laughing again, making Sekido run out of his room in anger, throwing a pillow at his face.

"Shut up!" He shouted in annoyance.

Aizetsu watched the two of his brothers tackle each other on the ground, and Karaku jumped at them and started hitting Sekido with the pillow.

"Fight! Fight!" Karaku shouted, escalating the situation even more

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▶ Ume and Gyutaro are the delinquents of Kimetsu Academy

▶ Sanemi had to stay in the clinic for multiple hours with a bump on his head, only staying calm because Kanae was with him the whole time.
▶ Despite being popular, not many people approach (Y/n) when Gyutaro is with her because his questionable reputation scares them.