Mopping on the floor

Hello lovelies I'm back with another update
Please don't forget to vote and leave feedback

Sanskriti's P.o.v

Till the time I was done my assignments it's was already quater past 12 . So i just left my thing in study table and moved to bed to fall in my peaceful slumber . Which happened quite instance .

Time skip to the morning

I woke up by 7 in the morning . Then did my morning routine. Then I made pancakes for breakfast and had them . I'm not quite a chef but it was tasty 😋 . When I was done with everything it was 8:10 already. Time to go to the university.

After talking all the necessity I left the apartment to go to the university.

At the university

Pranav's pov

At 8:50 I and Siddhi reach to the university. Yesterday after shopping I was tired so just slept through after reaching home . Right now I was just having a little conversation with Siddhi even though I don't even know what she's talking about because my mind is stuck at yesterday cafeteria accident I just wish that Sanskriti don't get into any trouble because of that.

Siddhi : "Pranav!!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?"

"Yeah, yeah , I'm all ears"

Siddhi: "Ohh really! Then where was I? What was I talking about."

"Oh, vo, umm, Hey look there's Sanskriti."

Siddhi turned to look at her direction. Ohh thank God that Sanskriti came on time otherwise I was in deep shit

Siddhi: "Hello Sanskriti!!"

Sanskriti: "Hello Siddhi, morning"

"Hello Sanskriti "

Sanskriti: "Good morning Pranav, well how your shopping went? Got the gift?"

Siddhi: "Yes , after a loads of struggle but YES!" (Sigh of relief)

Sanskriti: "Great then"

"Yepp , So what's next?"

Sanskriti: "Mr. Rajawat 's lecture I guess"

"Ahh fuck!! Trust me tolerating that grumpy human in the very first morning lecture is such a headache."

Sanskriti: "Hmm, but we don't have any other option , have we?"

Siddhi: "No, that's why now you both move to your class and I to my otherwise our professores would eat us alive"

Sanskriti & I: "You're right , bye"

Siddhi: "Bye see ya' both at cafeteria again"

"Alright"

Sanskriti: "Let's go pranav"

As both of us walking down the hallway I could feel eyes on like everyone was staring at us well they are and I Know why and that's why I want to talk to Sanskriti about this matter . It's just been one day since I met her but don't know why I feel so protective towards her .

" Sanskriti listen"

Sanskriti : "Yes Pranav, what happened"

"I wanted to talk about yesterday's incident"

Sanskriti : "What about that?"

She looked at me with an confused expression but before I could say something to her got interrupted by none other Mr. Irritating Rajawat.