4| A DATE?

Next Day

Adeline Pov:

I got up from bed and carried out my morning rituals- brushing my teeth and preparing a cup of coffee in the kitchen, which I quietly sipped in my garden.

Next, I went to my room for shower. After taking shower, now I'm standing in my wardroom deciding my best to what dress will be perfect for today's day.

Finally...!

I choose a peach-colored floral dress because I didn't want to look so high-tempered girl.

At first, I was curious about what going on. He really wanted to go out with me, but when his message came in the morning, I shrugged off all my thoughts and started getting ready. My mind was saying it was too early, but my heart was saying, go girl.

What should I have heard, my heart of course!

"Done" I murmured to myself as I spun around to checked myself in full-view mirror.

(ADELINE'S OUTFIT)

I heard the sound of doorbell. The last time, I checked myself into mirror and I immediately went to open the door.

Hot...!

The first word that came to my mind after seeing him in front of me. He was wearing a full white shirt with black pants. He looked very hot and handsome in his casual outfit too.

 He looked very hot and handsome in his casual outfit too

(DAVID'S OUTFIT)

"Doll" He called out me and I snapped out from my thoughts, and I hummed in reply. He cupped my cheeks and leaned closer to my face.

At first, I got scared and my heart started pounding like hell as I have no control in my breathing. My heartbeat was racing second to second as he came closer me.

My eyes close automatically as I don't have control over them either. But I breath out in relief and open my eyes when he just pecked my forehead.

"You looked so gorgeous in this dress my doll." He said. My Doll?