✧˖° | 23

We should've locked the door.

"Min Ho, what's going on in here? Can you keep it down while I'm studying—" Dae froze when he saw Min Ho and I in the same room.

"Dae!" Min Ho shouted.

Dae just stared at us, stunned.

Q ran in a second later, which was so ideal.

"Sorry." he apologized, slightly out of breath. "I forgot to tell him you were here."

"Dude!" Min Ho exclaimed. "Does quality time with my girlfriend mean nothing to you?"

Q groaned. "No, don't tell me. Again, did we co—"

"Please don't say that again," I interjected, grabbing my things. I smiled at Dae, but it was more like a grimace. "Hi, Dae. You don't have to worry about it anymore, I'm leaving." I turned to Min Ho. "I'll see you tomorrow on the trip."

For context, we were taking a class trip camping the next day. It's best I get going now anyways. I still have a few things to pack, I thought to myself.

He looked disappointed but smiled at me. "I'm sitting with you on the bus, no objections. I'll give you window seat."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

"Sorry." Dae whispered to me as I left. I patted him grimly on the shoulder, basically letting him know that it was fine because he made things up with Kitty, so I no longer had beef with him.

Walking back to my dorm with my earbuds in, I smiled to myself.

I know it sounds super cliché
But you make me feel some type of way
This is falling
Falling in love.

"Why did you pack so much?" I asked, laughing, as Min Ho showed up to the bus stop with an entire gigantic suitcase.

"You know, I really don't appreciate how everyone is asking me that." he replied with unparalleled sass.

"Yeah? For good reason, maybe?"

He put his hands on his hips. "I need all my beauty products, so, yeah!"

"Okay, princess." I rolled my eyes and held his hand.

"AHHHH! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!" Madison, Yuri, and a group of girls squealed at a video of Ocean Park.

I jumped, startled at their fangirling. Personally, I thought Ocean Park was the most terrible stage name you could ever give yourself. It sounded like a brand of fruit juice.

"He said your name!" One of the girls fawned, and Madison shrieked happily too. "I know!" she saw Min Ho and I and pointed over to us.

"But we owe it all to Y/N and Min Ho's super rich moms! Thanks guys!"

I scrunched up my nose and smiled. "You're welcome?" When she turned away, I whispered to Min Ho, "I strongly dislike Ocean Park."

"I hate that guy," he whispered back.

I grinned. "Why? Is it because he gets all the girls and you don't?"

"Well," he turned all self-centered and haughty. "I got you, didn't I?"

"...pipe down, lover boy."

The doors to the bus opened just then, letting all the students in. Min Ho and I sat in the very back, across from Yuri and Madison.

To my surprise, Dae came to the back too, just without Kitty.

"Did you get ditched?" I asked. He sighed.