1.

This and this is the show And bold is comments and people speaking from hogwarts

Pilot

Voice over " For over a century, I have lived in secret hiding in the shadows alone in the world. Until now, I am a vampire,and this is my story"

The hall went in a frenzy hearing vampires, almost everyone thought vampires were a myth which is kinda hypocritical since they are witches and wizards.

Carina and Abraxa shared a look knowing vampires have came back to mystic falls, praying to Merlin there second family won't get hurt.

Regulus was lounged quietly in his place but close people to him could see the crippled anxiety his feeling, he has a sick, twisted that his precious girl is going to get hurt and better pray for them who hurt her.

A man and woman who don't looker older then twenty are seen driving at night.

" An hour drive to hear that crap, you know it wasn't even a band, only a guy with a guitar for an hour away" complained the guy.

" He wasn't that bad" the guy smiled at her boyfriend, who kept complaining and mentioning how the guy sounded like James Blunt.

" why did you come then ?" The girl asked getting frustrated at him, the guy sensing it smiled at her charmingly telling her because he loves her making the girl blush.

Suddenly fog appears making them not seeing the man in the middle of the road.

" strange"whispered Barty to Evan scaring the shit out of him, Evan hushed him aggressively making Barty back away from him.

" Watch out" screams the girl but it was too late as they run him over, the boy checks his girlfriend to make sure she's ok, then he gets out of the car to make sure the man is alive.

When he got to the man he wakes up and bites his neck.

Screams were heard the loudest being Sirius and James who held onto each other, the screaming on the screen didn't bother Regulus it brought him slight disturbing joy however he was getting agitated not seeing his soulmate yet.

The girl yells out of her boyfriend, when doesn't hear him she gets out only to be dragged up into the sky.

The hall was speechless, it was obviously a vampire. Tom riddle however raised his perfectly arched eyebrow founding this interesting.

~~~~~

Vampire diaries
The Gilbert's house

A slim, dainty girl is show writing in her diary.

Dear diary,
Today will be different, it has to be, I will smile and it will be believable, my smile will say " I'm fine, thankyou" I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents, I will start fresh, be someone new, it's the only way I'll make it through.

" the Gilberts died" Abraxa said bluntly, never liking them especially not there daughter she's is a spoiled brat who is jealous of his little girl.

" I'm getting bad feelings about this girl" commented Bellatrix boredly looking at the screen.

A lot of the slythrins including the past students nodded, some students from other houses did to.

The girl walks into the kitchen to see her frantic young aunt who had to become there guardian, the poor girl offers her and the young boy to make them toast or if they need anything for the first day of school.

" don't you have a big presentation today?" Asked Elena , making the young aunt look at her watch realising it's now.

" go we'll be fine" stated Elena, when her aunts leaves she looks at her brother who saw her judging look and rolled his eyes.