A good cigar

"You idiot! You can't just walk around with something valuable like that and take the freaking bus!" Eren blurted.
"I didn't know you would get me a ride since Mikasa yeeted me out of the freaking window!"
"You broke into my parents' house!!!"
"The yeeting was consensual" Mikasa added.

"Guys guys guys" Armin butted in between Hange and Eren. "Can someone please fill me in on what happened?"

"While Eren and I got into Mr. Yeager's office, we found Hange. Turns out they already broke into the office for the same idea" Mikasa began explaining.
"Then Mikasa tore open a drawer and we found these little babies!" Hange held out the small glass bottles again.

While Armin got a closer look, he could see how shiny the blue liquid was and how the small bubbles moved in the liquid. "Fascinating," he once again admired the mysterious liquid.
"What do you guys think it is? It can't just be some shiny blue ink?" He asked.
Hange pushed their glasses by the nose bridge and smiled in response "I saw that he calls it reality fluid but I didn't get to the explanation before I had to escape through a window."

"Reality fluid huh?" Armin was confused and intrigued by the name but didn't exactly know what to do. "Mikasa, can you drive to my place? We could investigate it further there. I also got all of my notes at home" Armin asked.
Mikasa nodded and made a sharp and calculated u-turn.

***

Armin's apartment was a hectic mess. Articles and manga printouts spread out on his tables and some on the floor, and three blackboards that contained similarities between his friends and the AoT characters. It was hard to tell between his work mess and his attack on titan investigation mess "Uff... I'm not an expert on women Armin, but I think you need to tidy up before you invite Annie over here" Eren said.
"Shut up Eren. She actually helped me create all of this mess"
"Oohhh" Eren and Hange cooed.
"Seriously you two!?"

"Hey, what's this?" Mikasa pointed at a diagram.
"Oh, I was just comparing our heights to the heights of the characters. I don't have exact measures on all of us, but the similarities are still very uncanny" Armin explained.
He moved on to his computer and began to type "I don't have anything about reality fluid, only spinal fluid shows up" frustrated he scratched the back of his head and muttered "think..think"

"Spinal fluid? Do we have to inject ourselves with it?" Eren asked.
"No it doesn't look like we can with these bottles and there is nothing indicating that a syringe could be of use," Hange said.
"We should break one open," Mikasa said.
"What?! No way!" Armin exclaimed. "That's too dangerous. We have no idea what that is."
Hange jumped, raised one of the bottles above their head, and admired it"Ohhh but it sounds exciting, doesn't it? Besides, how are we going to know what that it is if we won't open it?" they smiled at the thought of it.

"Not here! Not where I have all of my data and notes!" Armin waved his hands at Hange, trying to stop what seemed inevitable because Hange was already trying to throw a bottle on the ground but the glass was too sturdy so they kept trying.

"Arrrgh! Hange Stop!!" Armin panicked.

They all heard a few knocks on the door.

"Ohh is that Annie?" Eren wondered.
Armin ignored Eren's comment. He sighed like he was done with his friends' shenanigans and went to open the door.

He also expected Annie, but to his surprise, it was Levi who stood at the door with crossed arms and a very annoyed look on his face.
"Levi?" Armin wasn't sure of what to do or expect here.
"Move, I know Hange is in here" Levi pushed Armin aside and found his best friend playing dice with miniature bottles.

"Yah! Four eyes!" Levi demanded attention.
Hange looked up and smiled "Leeevaaiii!" They opened up their arms, ready to share a hug.
"Don't you Leeevaiii me!" He pointed.
Levi continued, "Why the heck am I your only contact person? This stupid high school called me because apparently, their science teacher has been missing for a few days. Without notice."