Family: Chapter 16

3 years later.......

Chase's P.O.V

No way! Not happening! I yell. As I walk into the living room of the pack house.

"Why not Chase? it's a good idea." Ana said.

"What's going on?" Lana turns from the tv and asks.

"Why don't you ask her." I said pointing at Anastasia. Lana turns and looks at Ana "Well?" She said.

"I want to have a baby." Ana said.

"What's wrong with that?" Lana asks. "There's plenty of kids that need parents." She continued.

"No, Lana you don't understand I want to have a baby." Ana tells her.

Her eyes get wide "ooooh!" She said as she got off the couch.

"Do you understand now? There's just no way that's happening." I said

"I mean it's not a bad idea." Lana said.

"Thank you, finally someone to understand." Ana said.

"Nope, not happening." I said.

"Chase, baby." Ana said and grabbed my hand." Oh no.

"It's just a guys "you know", we don't even have to met him." She said.

"You said you wanted it to be an alpha's baby." "What if we do this and he wants the baby to be the alpha of his pack?" I said.

Ana sighs. "Fine, we won't have a baby." She said with her head down.
"I'm going to go lie down." She said and
went up stairs.

"Ana? Wait, I'm sorry!" I yell, but she was already up stairs.

"Wow your gonna be sleeping on the couch tonight." Lana giggled.

I glare at her "not funny." I said and cross my arms. She puts her hands up in surrender and walks out of the room.

<<<<<<later that night>>>>>>>

Ana is currently in the shower and I'm trying to figure out what to say to her.
She hasn't talk to me all day.

I would call Jonas, but he's probably busy with his kids.

Yeah after we graduated Jonas found his mate and had two kids. Ana was valedictorian. It was a proud moment for everyone.

I think she feels left behind because all of our friends have had kids, but Layla.
Ana comes out of the bathroom and goes over to the bed then lies down.

"Ana I'm sorry please don't be mad." I said but she's still not talking.

I walk over to balcony and look up at the moon. "Please moon goddess give the love of my live the gift of having a child grow inside her please." I said to the sky.

I knew it was hopeless, but at least I tried. I go over to the bed and lie down. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.