my oc

Name: Elmir 

Nicknames: El, Elf, Star, Dragoness 

Gender: female 

Sexuality: pansexual 

Age: 23

Height: 5'10

Looks: 

Scar(s): a scar across her shoulder blades 

Weapon(s): her blades 

Magic: Spirit Dragon 

Spells: 

Scale Feather storm Blitz attack - huge green wings that you can see through. The scales feathers move off the wings. They pelts the opponent. 

Spirit dragon Airel attack: Small spirit dragon forms and flies in the sky fast. It dives bombs the opponent. 

dragon soul paralyzing stare: her eyes changes into her color into that of dragon's. Stares her opponent, which cause her opponent every soul to freeze for 10 minutes 

spirit dragon wings of despair: Green spirit dragon wings form on her back and around her and her opponent. It will show their worse memories.

Soul crushing roar

Guild: Fairy Tail 

Guild mark location and color: on her left rip and red gold 

Squad: Black Bulls 

Background: Elmir was chased out of her hometown, because they found out what she looks like. She ends up coming upon on Henry's house before it was Black Bulls Base. She hid under Henry's bed without realizing that he was there. She was only 6 years old at the time. Henry took her in, although he found it odd that she wasn't being affect by him draining her mana. He let her stand and he taught her everything that she needed to know. She was coming back from getting some food with the market. When she senses a weird energy that wasn't Henry's mana energy. She races into their house. That is when she sees a male who seemed to be a few years older than her. "So, you are Elmir. You are defiantly an odd one. So, Henry told me that you haven't taken the magic knight exam. Well, you have a squad now, the Black Bulls and don't worry about your looks. Because we all going to be misfits and weirdos that don't really fit the mold of normal magic knights. I am not going to kick you, if you don't decide to join the Black Bull, because Henry made quite clear that this your home too. My name is Yami," Yami said. That is how she became a part of the Black Bull. She grew into the title, Elmir of the Black Bulls and Dragoness. 

Family: 

The black bulls 

Best Friends: Dorothy, Mere, Fuegeleon,  Asta (Black Clover) 

Crush(es): Laxus, Mira, Erza, Rouge 

Other(s): 

~ The wizard king got slapped in the face, when Elmir first meet him. Because she freak out because he got in her face 

~ Yami thought that she was an imp, when he first meet her. 

~Elmir ends up getting lost different times that is how she met her best friends 

~ Elmir ends up breaking Nozel's nose and Solid's wrist, because they were bullying Noelle went she was younger 

~Luck ask to fight her once. Once the battle was over, he never ask again