Distracted Snuggles

Simply laying on the couch, snuggled as close as humanly possible to Daddy was something I had been needing for months. Taking a deep breath, I inhaled his scent and snuggled in even closer.
"I don't think you can get any closer kitten." Daddy tilted my face up by my chin smiling and kissed me chuckling fondly at my clinginess.

He never minded my need to be glued to his hip anytime I was in town. In fact he preferred it. In the two years we had known each other, anytime we were together, some part of us was physically touching at least 90% of the time. It was comforting and loving for us both. Sweet and romantic.

As Daddy began to deepen the kiss, swirling his tongue around mine, I moaned and just like that, it went from sweet and romantic to my need to be as close as possible to him morphing into me needing him as deep inside of me as I could get him.

I started to adjust my body, careful not to break the kiss, so I could try to get on top of him. As if reading my mind, he moved his hands to either side of my waist, lifting me with ease to where I wanted to go. Straddling him, feeling him harden against me.
His hands roamed up and down my body as I began rocking my hips slowly against him, desperate to feel the friction of his cock against my needy clit.

I felt him smile against my lips and I knew without even looking that an idea had popped into his mind. He broke the kiss, leaving me panting for air as I looked into his eyes, waiting for him to direct me while continuing my slow grinding movements against him.
"Do you want to come baby?"
"Yes, please Daddy." My pleading words rushed out of me and I didn't care how needy I sounded. I could feel how worked up I had gotten in just the few minutes of us making out and I knew how badly I wanted him in that moment. I'd take anything he would give me and he knew it as he smiled down at me with a playful look in his eyes.

He sat up and moved in closer, his mouth brushing against my ear. "Then grind that pretty little pussy on me until you come. I want you to make a mess. Can you do that for me kitten?"
His words had me practically drooling and my pussy clenching in response. I nodded my head and said "yes Daddy" as I began moving my hips with more purpose.

I positioned myself directly on top of his large cock making sure it was in between where I needed it so that with every movement, not only would I be rubbing my clit up against it, but I'd be stroking him with my cunt as best as possible at the same time.

He wrapped a hand gently but possessively around my neck and used the other to help guide my movements eliciting my soft moans as pleasure started to spark directly down to my core.

I rocked back and forth and swirled my hips around watching his face as I could see his own pleasure flashing across it. I loved that more than anything else. Knowing what I was doing was pleasing him only encouraged me more and made me rock my hips faster as the pleasure began to fill my entire body.

His hands squeezed my breasts and he played with my nipples through the fabric of my thin shirt causing me to gasp and start begging him not to stop. The added stimulation had me feeling my orgasm build and build while I continued rubbing my soaked pussy up and down his erection.
"Oh fuck! I'm going to come Daddy! I'm going to-"
"Good girl. Come for me just like that."

His praise was all I needed to push me right over the edge of bliss. I held onto him tightly as my orgasm crashed into me and wetness dripped onto his lap.
He held me close as I let the orgasm melt in and fade slowly watching me closely with a look of pride for his kitten doing exactly what he wanted and playfulness.

Once I had come down enough, a little laugh escaped my lips. "Holy shit. That was amazing!"
Smiling at me he kissed my lips and looked deep in my eyes.
"Oh, I'm not done with you yet."