WHAT?

It has been a casual afternoon for Taylor. Faking smiles, listening to the same people's same love lifes. It was right when she was in the middle of a conversation with her friend Karlie-

"Hello are you listening to me??"

"What?"

"Taylor are you okay today?"

"Of course i am! And you were saying that...he said..?"

"Not he said. Matty Healy or whatever he is called i don't know."

That name sounded familar but she couldn't put her finger on it. Where did she hear that before?

"The frontman of that new indie band i think 1972 or something"

"1975!"

Taylor was a big fan ever since she heard their song Robbers. She even crushed on the frontman for a little while but it was just a harmless celebrity crush nothing more. But why was Karlie bringing this up.

"He wore a 1989 shirt last show i think? Have you been listening? Everyone's talking about it. I don't think why they make it such a big de-"

"HE WORE WHAT?"

Taylor couldn't contain her exciment.

"Yeah haven't you see the tumblr post?"

"The tumblr what?"

She took Karlie's phone and looked at the post for a good couple of seconds. Then she took out her phone to comment on it.

WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
#thats my fav band tho

"Wow i didn't know you were such a fan...jeez"

Taylor got back to real world for a second.

"Fan? i mean i like their music...that's it."

                                   ...

Taylor couldn't stop thinking about that tumblr post. He also liked her album too? She was already in her dreamland.

"Okay calm down Taylor, you are not a 16 year old obsessing over a singer. You are a 23 year old women for god's sake."

But that shirt had just opened door of possiblities. She had to do something about it too right? Like pay back the favor? I mean it was nice for him to give her a shout out. She went into their site and bough herself a the 1975 shirt. The moment she finished the payment. She felt like a creepy fangirl but she was The Taylor Swift. It wasn't weird or anything. She was just paying the favor back. That was all.

Later that night while waiting for her shirt to arrive. She couldn't help herself and she decided to stalk Matty. She told herself it was nothing. Like it wasn't weird to wanting to know more about someone that she likes the music of. Matty seemed really funny on the internet. She found herself scrolling down and down four hours giggling at his tweets and instagram posts. She must have fallen asleep during peaking his social media. She woke up late to a meeting.

                                    ...

Next day her shirt arrived. She was more than excited to be seen with it and for Matty to see it. Wait a second what was she even thinking about. It was really time to drop the teenage act. She put on her shirt and went to her meeting with Tree. Meeting was nothing speacial. They had some usual chat. They talked about the upcoming tour. Then Tree said she had one more thing to add. She was contacted by the 1975 and they had said they have a spot for her in the VIP tent. "Well that was quick she thought" Could it actually happen so fast? How did they even know about the shirt. It was only this morning.

"And by the 1975 you mean..?"

"I don't know, i just know whoever i talked to had the worst british accent ever."

Taylor almost laughed but held her laughter. What was this giggly feeling again she was feeling. The teenage girl inside of her had just woken up again.
She played it cool by saying.

"Yeah sure, i'll see if i can make it."

After leaving the meeting she texted Selena and Ellie right that second about the concert. Selena seemed excited. But she wasn't sure if she could've had people with her. It was that moment she got a text.

"Hey."

Her heart skipped a beat. It was the same account she stalked for hours yesterday. It was Matty Healy himself.

"I saw that you wore our band's merch. Which made me really happy. Glad to know we have a fan :)..."

Gosh wasn't he a narcissist.

Though how narcissist that was she couldn't help but giggle. The text continued.

"I tried to get into contact with your publicist this morning actually but i wasn't sure if it would actually get to you. So i decided to reach out personally. Don't know if you ever see this DM because you are The Taylor Swift but haha anyways it'd be nice to see you at a show."

Don't know she ever see this DM? She had spent hours looking at it yesterday. She looked at the DM in pure shock. And she wasted no seconds responding.

"Will be there :) Am i allowed to bring in guests?"

He read it the point she sent it. Her heart stopped again. He spent a good 5 minutes writing a response. What was he even writing? After seeing the same 3 dots he finally responded with

"Sure."

Well there was that. She was finally gonna meet Matty Healy.