Met At Last

The show night had come. She was about to meet Ellie and Selena at the cab. She was nervous but in a good way. She put on her signature red lipstick and left the apartment. Selena and Ellie seemed chill. They were just there to have a good time. Selena knew about Matty since Taylor hadn't shut up about the album since it came out. Especially that particular song "The City". They finally arrived. She wasn't sure when was she supposed to meet Matty. The guards led them to the VIP tent. Guess she wasn't meeting Matty until the show ended. She waited for the show to start.

                                   ...

And there he was. On the stage...his curls were falling into place like dominos. His floral shirt half open...Taylor felt as if she couldn't breathe for a second. He looked as good as he seemed in the pictures. She was lowkey upset he didn't wear the 1989 shirt again. Wasn't he the one who asked her to come here. Has he forgotten? The show started and Taylor sang along almost every song. And when Robbers came Matty and her eyes met. His eyes stayed there as if he hadn't realized Taylor was there before. He didn't look away even for a second or Taylor felt that way. When the show ended everybody was leaving. Taylor was quiet worried if she was gonna meet the band or was this whole night gonna end here. Just as she was about to head back to the stairs. She heard somebody coming up. It was Matty. There he was alive, infront of her.

"Oh my god hello!"

"Sorry i couldn't come by before the show"

He really had the worst english accent. So it must have been him that contacted Tree.

"Oh no no it'd totally fine it was an amazing show."

"It really was" he said without cutting off eye contact.

"We are having a after party, do you guys care to join?"

How was he so casual? As if he saw Taylor as just like any other girl there and not as the global superstar Taylor Swift. While going down the stairs Matty kept talking.

"I really loved 1989 btw."

"Yeah you made at very clear." Taylor laughed and so did Matty.

"No i mean it. Like it was phenomenal. Going from country to pop. Absolute bonkers!"

His accent was becoming cute the more he talked.

"My favorite off the album was Out Of The Woods right away! The backing vocals? Amazing!"

Taylor was almost blushing.

"I loved your album too!"

"You listened?" He asked.

"I actually listened when it first came out!"

Matty was taken away by surprise. Taylor Swift had loved his album. How was that possible?

"Really? What's your favorite?" He asked as if he was testing her.

"The City!" She answered with exciment.

"The City?" He was about to say something but they already came to the back stage.

They arrived at the back stage where she met the rest of the band Adam, Ross and George and there was couple more people.
They spent a hours there 'til it was like 3 am or something. Everybody was getting more and more drunk by every second. Ross and Selena were giggling to everything. Ellie was lost. Matty was going on about a rant about women's right i guess. She barely remembered it. She was more focused on where the words came from rather than what he was saying. It was blurry but all she can think of was kissing him and without even knowing she found herself on his lips. As she opened her eyes. Everybody was staring at them. Matty was taken by surprise once again. He looked at Taylor out of words. His face was somewhere between a surprise and a gasp. George was the first one to break the silence with a laugh. Everybody was too drunk to talk about it so they all laughed and clapped. Matty gave Taylor a geniune smile before going back to his rant. Taylor felt awful as if she did something wrong. Well she had litterally threw herself at him but what's girl gotta do? Not have her fun? If only it stayed as fun.

Rest of the night Taylor and Matty didn't really talk. She was pretty sure she blew and that smile was to make her feel okay. Just as she was leaving Matty caught her the last second and said he'd love to see her next show then grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek. Just as he let go of her hand he gave her a piece of paper that had a number on it.