Leaving Little Garden

Hello everyone! So it has been a hectic month, but I am moving as we all have to. There will be a new update schedule on my tumblr And there will be some highlights at the bottom of this chapter which I hope you will enjoy!

Broggy was crying a river, his tears pouring over everyone like a summer storm and for the first time, Sakura saw the end of a rainbow. His wails were painful to listen to. Like their eardrums were ready to burst.

Sakura wanted to get to healing her friends but didn't want to interrupt the giant grieving. It didn't go on much longer though.

No one noticed Dorry's hand twitching, but Sakura moved to investigate, she moved around the giant and turned him over on his back so that he would be able to breathe easier.

"HE'S STILL ALIVE!" Sakura screamed.

Brogy looked over at Sakura, "What?"

"I felt his breath, he's still alive now please stop, I'm drenched in salty tears!"

Sakura hopped on his stomach, assessing the wound. "Damn, this is going to be troublesome."

Healing the entirety of a body this big was a lot of trouble and Sakura wanted to get to the rest of her friends who were also injured. So she just healed up the wound enough that it would stop bleeding. She checked the giant's vitals, feeling his pulse, by literally getting on his arm and pressing down.

The giant started to move, and Sakura hopped off when he sat up, "I must've lost consciousness,"

"Yep, he's still alive,"

Brogy burst into tears again, "T-Thank the gods! Dorry!"

Sakura sighed, "Okay someone starts from the beginning,"

..

..

..

..

Though Sakura had heard most of the story from Miss. Valentine, Usopp, and Luffy felt the need to tell their sides of the story, which included meeting the two giants Dorry and Brogy, who were residing in Little Garden to duel every day for the right to sail back to their homeland, Albaff. The Baroque Work's agents initially came to take down the straw hats but also set their sights on the giants when they realized it was a chance for a huge payoff with their bounty. So they were brought into the crossfire without realizing it.

Now it seemed to be too late as Dorry had been cut down. Luffy and Usopp were bursting when they explained that the two giants had been honorably dueling for over a hundred years and how upsetting it was that it had to end this way.

They seemed to hold a strong sense of a warrior's code. Sakura somewhat understood this sense of rivalry, which shouldn't be tainted by outside interference.

Dorry was able to survive the attack because Broggy's weapon had been worn down from a century of battle. Broggy was grinning ear to ear and embracing Dorry with glee.

"It's a miracle!"

Zoro smirked, "Miracle my ass, it's amazing that those weapons are even intact after 100 years,"

"The real miracle is that you're still able to walk after nearly cutting into your tendons!" Sakura snapped, clutching harshly at Zoro's right ankle, the blood spilling onto her hand.

"Ya!" Zoro's face soured with discomfort and pain, but Sakura didn't bat an eye. "I was trying to save our asses before it was turned into wax!"

"What were you going to do once you cut off your feet, hop on the stumps!?" Sakura applied some more pressure before starting treatment.