In A Sticky Situation

*Time Skip*
I had finally got home to let wally inside.
After we said our goodbyes I kept thinking about the nights we spent together. I was so deep in thought I forgot I was at work for a second until Howdy snapped me out of it.
H: Something on your mind Y/n? You've been mopping that spot for about 10 minutes.
Y/n: Huh? Oh, yeah. Have you ever caught feeling for someone?
H: Not that I know of. Why?
Y/n: ...I think I have.
Howdy drops the boxes he was carrying then races up to the front of the store and flips the open sign to closed. He sits us down at a table in the backroom.
H: spill the tea sister.
His change of attitude made you giggle. You explained the situation to Howdy and somehow he understood.
H: well, it looks to me like you've caught the feels for wally.
Y/n: I know that, I just don't know how to address it. What if he doesn't feel the same way? I don't want to ruin any friendships.
H: Have you seen the way he acts around you? I wouldn't be surprised if he caught feelings at first sight!
Y/n: You really think so?
H: I know so sister!
Y/n: Thanks Howdy-
Before I could say anything else I was cut off by the phone ringing. I walk over and answer it. I was surprised to hear wally on the other line.
W: uh- h-hey y/n I seem to be in a bit of a pickle.
Y/n: what do you mean?
W: Um I-Im stuck.
Y/n: stuck? What do you mean stuck?
W: Um I was trying to get something from the top of the fridge and long story short- I got stuck on top of the fridge. And please- don't bring anyone else- it's really embarrassing and I promise I won't steal apples anymore if you help me get down a-and I'll help out around the store.
Y/n: Alright alright I'll be over in a minute just don't move or else you'll fall and hurt yourself.
W: Please hurry I'm on the verge on a mental breakdown!
I hang up the phone and turn to Howdy.
Y/n: Sorry Howdy I'll need to use my break right now wally is uh- in a sticky situation.
H: yeah I heard. Don't worry I won't tell anyone go ahead.
Y/n: Thanks Howdy. Oh and Thanks again for the advice!
I rush over to Home quickly and through the window I see Wally on top of his fridge looking a little scared.
Y/n: Hey Home! Can I come inside?
Home creaks and opens his door.
Y/n: Thanks home!
I come inside walk over to wally.
Y/n: Wally how did this happen?
W: That's not really important. C-can you help me down please?
Y/n: yeah I gotcha.
I reach up and pick up the poor little guy and bring him down. It's then that I noticed a cut on his shoulder with some stuffing coming out of it.
Y/n: Home would you mind getting me a  sewing kit please?
The sewing kit I asked for slides across the floor and stops at my feet.
Y/n: Thank you Home!
I get down and sit down on my knees.
Y/n: Close your eyes and sit still for just a second okay?
W:O-okay
I start sewing up his cut then cut off the extra string.
Y/n: There ya go buddy. You need to be more careful when playing around.
W: I know...
Y/n: I've gotta go back to work are you coming?
W: you mean you want me to come?
Y/n: yeah as long you don't steal anything.
He smiled the cutest little smile I have ever seen!
W: Okay!