Jealousy

*Time skip*
I was just about to leave work for the weekend. Now, everyone knows about me and wally being engaged. I hang up my apron in the backroom and say goodbye to Howdy.
Y/n: love ya Howdy! See you Monday!
H: love ya too Y/n! See you then! Oh I'll be out of town for the weekend so I'm not gonna be here.
Y/n: okay there shouldn't be any problems. Have a safe trip Howdy!
I start to walk to home.
Y/n: Hey home! Let me in?
I saw in home eyes that he looked disappointed. Now that I've lived here for a while, I've learned home's language.
Y/n: what's wrong home?
Home: Wally's got a hold of the apple juice again. He's more flirty this time.
I sigh and come inside.
Y/n: Wally...?
W: Darling~ You're back~
Y/n: Wally-
I was cut off by him kissing me, for a while.
W: I love you so much Y/n~
Y/n: Yes, I know, that's why we're engaged.
W: hm I should've put that ring on your finger sooner~
Y/n: Wally, you're drunk.
W: No im not~ I'm just happy to see you~
he stumbles over and falls into me but thankfully I catch him. His hair falls down and he just seems tired.
Y/n: Come on were going to bed.
W: No~ I wanna keep kissing you~
Y/n: you can kiss me after you go to bed.
W: fine~
When we get in the bedroom, wally flops onto the bed and falls asleep.
*Time skip*
I take wally on walk to get him some fresh air. Supposedly, there was a visitor here visiting Frank. The visitor is currently with Frank in the butterfly field. Me and wally sit there not seeing Frank and the visitor.
Frank's Pov:
A person I went to school with came to visit me. Since we both enjoy butterflies we head to the butterfly field to look at and maybe catch some. I got distracted with a textbook so I didn't even see them staring at Y/n.
?: who's that cutie over there?
F: huh? Oh that's Y/n. They moved here a couple of years ago. I wouldn't recommend going over there-
Before I could finish they were already there.
Wally's pov:
I'm sitting with Y/n in the butterfly field when the visitor comes up to them and starts to horribly flirt with them. I give them a death glare but they didn't seem to care.
?: So how about you leave this blueberry head and come with me and I can show you a real good time.
What made me snap was that sentence with a wink at the end of it.
W: Darling, can you look at me for a second?
They look over at me and I kiss Y/n.
?: O-oh are you guys dating?
Y/n: more than that.
They lift thier hand and show the low life the ring that I put on their finger.
?: I'm so sorry I mean- can you blame me?!
W: scram.
As the "visitor" goes back to Frank they begin to run. Look like they know common sense.
Frank's pov:
F: so how'd that work out for ya?
?: Dude how are you friends with them? Those guys are freaks!
I glare at them with a serious expression.
F: get out. Get out of this neighborhood.
?: what?
F: you heard me. If you're going to make fun of my friends because they rejected you, you're not welcome here. Now get out before I go and get wally.
?: what is wrong with you people?!
The visitor packs his stuff and quickly leaves. I walk over to the pair and ask if there okay and they both nod.
Y/n's pov:
That certainly was an interesting individual. After Frank left I felt wally staring at me. I looked over and saw him staring and smiling with his hair, turned into the shape of a heart. I smile and point at his pompador. He tried to fix it but it kept turning into a heart whenever he looked at me. We both laughed and started to head home. Other than that little bump in the road, I'd say the night went great!