Prologue

You sat on the couch in your home, hovering over a Ouija board. Candles lit, making the scary ambience.

You took a deep breath in and placed your fingers on the planchette, slowly circling it around.

Finally you asked a question, "Is anyone here to talk to me?"

The planchette raised up to yes. At first you thought you had moved it, but you barley had any pressure on it.

You asked another, this time really taking the feeling of the planchette moving, "Can you show yourself?" You asked, but this time it didn't move, but something behind you had crashed, making you jump in terror.

You let go of the planchette and jumped off the couch, turning around, looking for what had fell.

"Only for you, Darling." A man had whispered into your ear, arms snaking around your waist.

You stood there in complete shock, not saying a word as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"How did you get in my house." Your voice was shaky.

"You summoned me, dear." He said softly, chuckling.

You turned around in his arms, which his hands just held your waist.

He looked down at you with heavy eye lids, he looked tired.

He had long blonde hair, with a blonde mustache, he was handsome, no doubt about it, but you kept looking at him and saw his long horns, his grey skin.

You felt something on your leg and looked down and saw a devil tail like the cartoons slowly wrapping around your upper thigh, making you blush.

You looked back up at him, who still looked down at you tired.

"Who are you?" You asked, genuinely curious.

"I do not have a name, I am a Nameless Ghoul." He said, which didn't feel right to you, so you decided to make him yourself.

"Your name is Sodo."

He was taken back, but smiled at you and nodded, "That's nice. I like it."

He took one last look at you and picked you up bridal style and carried you back to the couch. He sat you down then layed on his back, opening his arms for you.

You got the idea and said to hell with it, you layed on his chest.

He rubbed circles on your back and played with your hair, he kissed the top of your head which took you by surprise.

"I missed you." He whispered, which confused you, he continued. "Ever since you left the ministry, it's been hell. Not the good hell either."

He must have had you mixed with someone else because you don't know this Ghoul.

"I know you don't remember. That was Papa's doing. He thought I was too distracted with you living with us. So he used his stupid magic to make you forget your whole life with me. He made you forget everyone." There was hurt and pain in his voice, you just sat there with him.

He did feel familiar...